Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:16:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eat Natural bars

Started by Chedney Honks, July 24, 2021, 11:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Two excellent flavours I'd recommend:

Almond, apricot and yoghurt.

Dark chocolate, cranberry and macadamia.

BlodwynPig

Been around years, why now?

JesusAndYourBush

Replies From View

That almond and apricot one suffers from having a "yoghurt" coating - knocks away all the pretence of it being a healthy snack to have that stuff clagging around in your mouth.

Also, stop calling it "yoghurt".  Surely there is nobody alive now who has never experienced yoghurt in real life, so the subterfuge is pointless.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Replies From View on July 24, 2021, 04:45:34 PM
That almond and apricot one suffers from having a "yoghurt" coating - knocks away all the pretence of it being a healthy snack to have that stuff clagging around in your mouth.

Also, stop calling it "yoghurt".  Surely there is nobody alive now who has never experienced yoghurt in real life, so the subterfuge is pointless.

loVE The yoghurt coatiNG

Barry Admin

Chedney Honks

Thanks, mate. Let's keep this pure.

Pure almond and yoghurt brilliance.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: Replies From View on July 24, 2021, 04:45:34 PM

Spot on. That yoghurt layer ruins it, making every mouthful a gloopy mix of acid and sugar.

At least rebrand it as 'Baked Sick Bar' so we know what we're getting.

Chedney Honks