Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:44:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is this under appreciated gold or shit?

Started by billyandthecloneasaurus, July 24, 2021, 10:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyandthecloneasaurus

My pal made this series of videos as a time wasting project during university, and I've always said that they're shit hot, but nobody seems to agree with me, including the creator.  Thoughts, CAB hivemind?

[Spam removed, thread locked; this isn't the place to promote your or your friends comedy, sorry. -BAdmin]

BlodwynPig

Cold Meat Platter

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on July 24, 2021, 10:09:32 PM
My pal made this series of videos as a time wasting project during university, and I've always said that they're shit hot, but nobody seems to agree with me, including the creator.  Thoughts, CAB hivemind?

(Spam removed)

Lots of funny bits for me (though I'm Welsh, fuck look you). The subtitled content was good - laughed at Gruffudd's 'Yeah, fuck, let me finish, what's wrong with you?' and I liked the joke of Chris Farley = John Belushi = Aneurin Bevan.

The bits to camera took me out of the surreality a little, so that was maybe a weakness. Can't criticise a guy with a girl's name whose father was called Testicles though.