Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:51:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please can you not mark off other people’s names in the shitting register

Started by Replies From View, July 25, 2021, 10:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve98

Quote from: Replies From View on July 25, 2021, 09:34:18 PM
Please can people not call out random stuff while I am doing the register.

steve98?

Ah'm here fur fucks sake!

Replies From View

steve98

What a fucking farce :(
Be aware that I'm now constipated (due to a relapse into Co-codamol abuse), so you can remove me from The Shitting Register. And don't be surprised if others join with ma and declare: Yeah, I'm with Steve98: fuck this Shitting Register shit!

Ferris

Lemming doesn't have any shoes on, I think we should all stay inside and find them?

Can't go outside in no shoes, stands to reason.

Lemming

My shoes were stolen by the class bully (who shall remain nameless, though we all know who I mean) who threw them up into that weird bit in the ceiling where there's a missing tile and you can see that pipe thing.

Notable that the aforementioned bully still hasn't shown up to report today's shit-status.

Replies From View

Quote from: steve98 on July 26, 2021, 10:00:44 AM
What a fucking farce :(
Be aware that I'm now constipated (due to a relapse into Co-codamol abuse), so you can remove me from The Shitting Register. And don't be surprised if others join with ma and declare: Yeah, I'm with Steve98: fuck this Shitting Register shit!

You aren't even signed in today you entitled gobshite.  I'm trying to organise a fire evacuation here and you're not even marked as present, yet you're hovering around, waggling your arse about like you own the joint.

bomb_dog

I'm still here! Signed me in yesterday and busting for another poo can I go home for a dump now please

Replies From View

bomb_dog you are currently down as absent.  If you would bother to listen out for your name then maybe you'd be included in the fire evacuation for once.

bomb_dog

sorry sir i forgot my P.E. kit and was late coming in.  Please add me to the fire register because If I burn to death my mum will give both you and your "shitting register" what-for.

Assembly point F43 please

Replies From View

bomb_dog you are not marked as present on the register, so your safety is your own private concern.

bomb_dog

Ferris

pancreas

Can you confirm that my name is NOT in there? I have never shat nor ever will do.

canadagoose