Author Topic: Trump Arizona superspreader rally  (Read 991 times)

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
  • MAKE ROOM FOR THE MUSHROOMS
Trump Arizona superspreader rally
« on: July 25, 2021, 05:49:00 PM »
Meanwhile Trump had a rally in Arizona, with attendees yelling "No masks" as they pass CNN reporters.

https://twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/1418985323145613312

Inside it was packed, with a CNN reporter only seeing two people wearing masks

https://twitter.com/KyungLahCNN/status/1418998633173688321

I wonder how many of these people are vaccinated. Probably none. The rally was several hours long.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
Re: Trump Arizona superspreader rally
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 05:57:47 PM »
It's been claimed there were over 5000 people at the Trump rally in Arizona. I wonder how the staff working at the event felt.

mothman

• I don't know why
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 05:58:34 PM »
It’ll be ironic if they all try voting in 2024 but can’t get a postal vote - in hell!

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 06:11:26 PM »
A rally? What for?

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 07:25:33 PM »
Why is anyone giving this fruitcake attention? He can have his rally down at the old folks home for whatever dwindling scores of the perma-beleaguered want to show up.

The fact that they’re not wearing masks while attending a trump rally shouldn’t surprise anyone and I don’t know why CNN think it is newsworthy. Idiots tend to be idiots in all aspects of their lives.

chveik

• crazy bit of business
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 07:44:51 PM »
Why is anyone giving this fruitcake attention? He can have his rally down at the old folks home for whatever dwindling scores of the perma-beleaguered want to show up.

The fact that they’re not wearing masks while attending a trump rally shouldn’t surprise anyone and I don’t know why CNN think it is newsworthy. Idiots tend to be idiots in all aspects of their lives.

distraction from biden's fuckwittery

icehaven

• WORLD'S BIGGEST RIP OFF: $100 PER PERSON
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 09:54:17 PM »
Has no one told him he doesn't need to do rallies anymore? Why am I even asking, he wouldn't have listened even if they had.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 10:04:14 PM »
A rally? What for?

To dispute the result of the 2020 election, and probably to try and get more money out of.his supporters.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 12:28:24 PM »
You can see a report on the event from Aaron Rupar: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1419068600200138763

Trump threatens that if Republicans don't amplify his (false) claims about election fraud, Republican voters won't want to vote for Republican candidates in future elections...

Trump calls the Green New Deal "Green new bullshit," then lies that it would result in the abolition of windows, cows, and eventually people...

Trump says the only reason he made Mark Milley chairman of the Joint Chiefs is because John Kelly and Mattis, both of whom worked for him, didn't like him -- so he decided to do the opposite of what they wanted...

Tags: