Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,203
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:51:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's make some new topic icons

Started by Barry Admin, July 27, 2021, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Be nice to get some new topic icons again. 

I can't see the dimensions on my phone, let me know what they are and I'll edit them in.

Also looking for a copy of the old Del Boy falling through the bar one, please, as outlined here https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,88400.msg4634923.html#msg4634923

Ferris

Giving this a try

Blumf

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 27, 2021, 02:15:07 PM
I can't see the dimensions on my phone, let me know what they are and I'll edit them in.

The lightbulb icon you used for this thread is 15x15, I think they all are.

EDIT: Oop, no the standard 'current icon' is 20x20.

Barry Admin

20 X 20 probably about right then.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 27, 2021, 02:17:22 PM
Giving this a try

It's not on the server anymore, I need someone to send me a copy of triggerwarning.gif so I can replace it.

Wouldn't mind seeing the size of that one, either, then we can make them more standardised.

Edit: canadagoose dug it out :-D

canadagoose

Barry Admin

Test

Image should be here:

Fucking shit is doing my head in - why is the image not showing?  Something to do with SFTP?  I cant see an option for ASCII or Binary, but if I download the graphic again, it opens fine.  Help :-(

Got it.

canadagoose

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 27, 2021, 03:39:09 PM
Test

Image should be here:

Fucking shit is doing my head in - why is the image not showing?  Something to do with SFTP?  I cant see an option for ASCII or Binary, but if I download the graphic again, it opens fine.  Help :-(
Are you sure you've got the path right? It's giving me a 404 for that image.

canadagoose

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 27, 2021, 03:39:09 PM
Test

Image should be here:

Edit: Think I got it
Yes, that's working for me now!

Barry Admin

Finally working in the phone skin now too, yaaay.  Wouldn't show up in the listing again at all, for some reason. 

The Del Boy one is 32x32, so if you folks want to take that as default, I'll happily add some new topic icons.  Traditionally they haven't been used that much, but it's a nice option for those who wish to use them.

Ferris

I use them occasionally to spice up my HS Art shitposting, so some extra stuff to play with is always appreciated!

Old Thrashbarg

Can't think of an appropriate use yet, but I'm sure there will be one.

Barry Admin

What's a good app for quickly converting PNG files to gif? And resizing em?

canadagoose

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 27, 2021, 05:09:11 PM
What's a good app for quickly converting PNG files to gif? And resizing em?
IrfanView? Or on your phone? If you're on Android try this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csdeveloper.imgconverter

Barry Admin

Thanks again :-D  God it's a pain in the dick, but I think I've got most of the problems worked out now with the phone theme.

canadagoose

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 27, 2021, 06:34:42 PM
Thanks again :-D  God it's a pain in the dick, but I think I've got most of the problems worked out now with the phone theme.
Hurray! That's good.

madhair60

Chedney Honks

Let's have a beer and a burger you young cunts

georgetaylor

Oh fucking hell, that fucking topic that's always at the top, the one where cunts obsess about some media wanker on shit for cunts twitter, has a fucking animated gif attached to it. FUCK OFF.

Blumf

madhair60

Quote from: georgetaylor on August 07, 2021, 09:10:57 AM
Oh fucking hell, that fucking topic that's always at the top, the one where cunts obsess about some media wanker on shit for cunts twitter, has a fucking animated gif attached to it. FUCK OFF.

I did it on purpose to annoy you ha ha ha

popcorn

We should def have Glebe's bum as a topic icon.

GoblinAhFuckScary