Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:43:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Man in Bury rushing around trying to cram farts back up people's arses

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 29, 2021, 08:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He has bespoke sequestering equipment that captures the fart vapours.

The mechanics of the task are such that 'cramming farts back up people's arses' might come across a bit rum. Certainly he admits the optics on this are 'sub-optimal'.

But he also says 'Find me a better way to get the farts back into human bodies where they belong and I'll do it'

You see, it isn't bad after all. And we do need to get those farts stored safely away again. Particularly in Bury, one of the hot fart spots of the UK.

Fambo Number Mive

Why do the real heroes like this man never get the media coverage a certain captain did?

Chollis

There's a poignant black and white segment near the start that explains how a personal tragedy led him to this. It really tugs at the botty strings.

popcorn

He returned a fart to me that slipped out in 2015... thought I would never see it again but it's now safe and sound up my arse........ this man is a real hero 5 stars

Catalogue of ills

Quote from: popcorn on July 29, 2021, 10:49:28 AM
He returned a fart to me that slipped out in 2015... thought I would never see it again but it's now safe and sound up my arse........ this man is a real hero 5 stars

💨💨💨💨💨

Glebe

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 29, 2021, 08:58:29 AMHe has bespoke sequestering equipment that captures the fart vapours.

You can get everything made to measure now, can't you!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on July 29, 2021, 08:53:38 PM
You can get everything made to measure now, can't you!

You'd hope so, but in reality they still maintain a "one size fits all" attitude, especially in the fart transfusion business.