Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:54:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New musical acts

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 29, 2021, 04:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

1. Whistling Wilberforce

He will whistle any tune you ask him to...and some you don't! In an interview with the Financial Times Wilberforce commented "The tune I most enjoy whistling is From Russia With Love, the one I'd really appreciate if people could stop requesting is Tubular Bells. Tubular Bellends more like".

What other new musical acts have you noticed?

Glebe

The Galburrys.

Shetland's top skiffle act, 1985-2012.

Spoon of Ploff

Sally Anne and the Cambridgeshire Pie Fillers.   Basically play old Oasis songs, but with the lyrics replaced with PIF scripts from the 1970s. Rumours are that their lineup includes an ex bass player from Slipknot, who only ever appears wearing an Evel Knievel mask... like the one shown below:

pancreas

On everyone's lips at the moment is a new release out on the Deutsche Grammophon label: The Hunstanton Leprosy Flute Choir. Yes, they all have leprosy. Yes, they're all from Hunstanton. But you soon forget these meagre beginnings by the time they've got started on an impossibly vivacious rendition of Elmer Bernstein's The Magnificent Seven.

5*