Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,326
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:49:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is Comedy Bang Bang podcast still good?

Started by The Always Red Society, July 30, 2021, 10:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chutnut

I loved the tv show tbh but seems I'm always in the minority. In fact I'll go as far as saying its one of my favourite comedy series, although I thought it got worse as it went on rather than better.
I need to catch up with the podcast, I also got a bit bored of it around the time bonequeef turned up (and when it seemed like at least one person from bajillion dollar properties was in almost every episode). I really liked chief at first but even that seemed to be running out of steam after the first appearance

letsgobrian

On this week's CBB Scott announced CBB World, the patreon spin off of (replacement for?) Comedy Bang Bang. Though what it means other than more podcasts with Shaun Diston seems a little unclear at the moment.

Neomod

He said that the archive of CBB would be on it (dunno if that includes live shows) and that there would be new podcasts under that banner.

I wonder if that means that the deal with Stitcher is no more or is this in addition to that?

letsgobrian

CBB World is live now.

The historical material so far is:

Comedy Bang Bang archive
Comedy Bang Bang live shows archive
The Andy Daly Podcast Project (season 1)
Affirmation Nation
Mike Detective
The Seth Morris Radio Project
We Have to Stop Talkin' TMNT on CBB

New material is:
Comedy Bang Bang
Scott Hasn't Seen
The Andy Daly Podcast Project (new episodes of Bonanas for Bonanza etc)

The merch store has Superego items on it, but nothing else surprising (beyond still selling Thomas Middleditch character merch...)

veletision

FYI Mike Detective is really great if you've never heard it.

Quote from: letsgobrian on October 01, 2021, 01:35:39 PM
The historical material so far is:

The Seth Morris Radio Project

BTW this might have been buried in Stitcher or something but I don't recall hearing of its existence before.