Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:54:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2021 Final: Dr Trouser v Mr Faranheit

Started by Dr Trouser, July 30, 2021, 03:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Trouser

Apologies for serving on friday afternoon again, happy for mr F to take as long as necessary rather than spend the weekend arseing about

mothman

A strong first entry. I'd post that meme from Dodgeball (the "it's a bold strategy, Cotton" one) but it'd interrupt the flow of play.

Cerys

Ferris

pancreas

Love it except that I'm led to believe Greggs is quite a good employer, paradoxically.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pancreas on July 31, 2021, 01:08:03 AM
Love it except that I'm led to believe Greggs is quite a good employer, paradoxically.

Weren't they one of the initial 'Workfare' employers who the government were effectively subsidising staff to work full time on the same money as their benefits? I believe they pulled out only after they were shamed into doing so.

pancreas

I think I will take this to GB. We are killing the mood.

Fambo Number Mive

That's brilliant. Johnson's hairy arse is impressive attention to detail.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

mothman

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Both great shots. Mr F's first panel is clearly heavily inspired by one my shots from our doubles match last year, so if he wins I'm taking it as a technical win for me as well.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on August 02, 2021, 12:07:35 PM
Both great shots. Mr F's first panel is clearly heavily inspired by one my shots from our doubles match last year, so if he wins I'm taking it as a technical win for me as well.

oh shit!

mothman

There's really no telling how this is going to go!

Mr Farenheit

I'm going to be a bit late with this... should be ok by this evening if that's ok.

sevendaughters

Great stuff both. I think I have to say Mr F for their sustained brilliance.

chveik

selectivememory

I'm going with Dr Trouser because I really enjoyed how simple and striking his last couple of shots were. But you were both great, and as usual, I've found it hard to choose a winner in a Wimblewrong final. 

Ferris

Mr F who has just been unplayable this tournament.

Fishfinger

Really strong serve and I like the elegiac bleakness of the Wall-E shot, but I also have to go for Mr F, ultimately.

Butchers Blind