Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:34:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2021 Final: Dr Trouser v Mr Faranheit

Started by Dr Trouser, July 30, 2021, 03:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencalx

Dr Trouser

Ah that's a beaut of a shot to finish off WW.

Well played Mr F.

mothman

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chedney Honks

Mr F has been unplayable throughout and the wistful finish topped it off beautifully. It was very close though and I think Dr T's second was the shot of the match

Cerys

zomgmouse

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Mr Faranheit. I'm a sucker for comics and the cursed painting/WALL-E one was my favourite shot from the match.

Johnny Yesno

I really like the Doc's second and third shots but Mr F's second shot won it for me.

Wonderful Butternut

Good contest overall, I think I'm going to go with Dr. T.

DoesNotFollow

Mr Farenheit, but really we're ALL the winners for having witnessed and participated in this fabulous competition!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Mr. F although he is a thieving BASTARD. Dr. Trouser was excellent though.

Dyl Spinks

touchingcloth

Amazing final! Loved both players' efforts, but I'm voting with my gut for the Doc as I really enjoyed some of the simpler shots.

Mr F has killed it the whole tournament, but I love Dr T's Wall-E image in this round so that tips him as my winner here.

pancreas

Mr F. But this final has been far too genteel. Can the winner do a(nother) run off with machotrouts?

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: pancreas on August 08, 2021, 02:09:16 PM
Mr F. But this final has been far too genteel. Can the winner do a(nother) run off with machotrouts?

No

Ferris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 08, 2021, 02:28:50 PM
No

"Tonight... on Panorama.

Decried by the authorities who say they are 'powerless to stop it', the sport of Backyard WimbleWrong has grown frequently popular in recent years.

Officials say the lawlessness of proceedings make them all the more dangerous, but spectators claim they 'just want a good time'.

We went undercover to expose the truth behind the tabloid headlines..."

Spoon of Ploff

That's it! I want you to stop.

This year's winner of the WimbleWrong 2021 tournament is......

Mr Faranheit
In a suitably close match he wins by 13 votes to 11.

Well done.   Well done....

And commissions to the runner up Dr Trouser.

Kudos to all competitors and commentators and voters who made for a splendid event.

selectivememory

Great show all round this year. Very high standard.

Congrats to Mr F, and big thanks to Ploff for doing an excellent job with the old organising.

Ferris

Johnny Yesno

Congratulations Mr F. Thanks for a hugely entertaining tournament everyone. I feel us spectators are the real winners this year as a result of your efforts. And thanks for running it S'Ploff.

Spoon of Ploff

I think I had the safest role... I'd have been slit up a treat as a competitor, and traumatized as a spectator having to closely scrutinize some of these sick bastards outpourings.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 08, 2021, 08:36:48 PM
I think I had the safest role... I'd have been slit up a treat as a competitor, and traumatized as a spectator having to closely scrutinize some of these sick bastards outpourings.

I think you did an exceptional job. That said, there's nothing you can fucking do if machotrouts wants to do some back alley wronging for us to enjoy, so fuck you and your iron fist. Who do you think you are, Pol Ploff? Adploff Hitler? The Last King Ploff Scotland?

Cerys

It should have been meeeeeee...!

Bollocks.  Of course it shouldn't.  Congratulations to Mr F for a worthy victory, and also to Dr T for being just plain wonderful!

Mr Farenheit

Cheers Dr T for a good clean match! Some beautiful striking shots here and throughout (my favourite being Piss Farage). A great tournament overall with loads of funny/tasteless/disgusting stuff by everyone... especially machotrouts whose kacky fingerprints are all over the trophy even if he didn't make the final. The semi was gruelling and traumatic, I still can't use a bathroom properly.

Thanks Spoon of Ploff for doing a seamless job with organising it all!

Dr Trouser

Silver medal, that's not bad. Well done Mr F, the dispatch box with a hole in it will stay with me for a long time, esp at PMQs.

Big thanks to sploff for sorting this out, god knows what would have happened otherwise.