Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:44:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ferris has a chance for sex tonight

Started by popcorn, July 31, 2021, 12:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Good luck tonight Ferris! If he plays his cards right he could have sex tonight.

Lemming

Reports indicate current chance is approx 12%. If he plays his cards perfectly from here on out, it could go as high as 26% by tonight. We're behind you all the way, Ferris (not literally)!

Ferris

Bizarrely it was our wedding anniversary yesterday and we went out for a posh dinner (starters and pud). I wore my finest red corduroy shirt because that's the kind of chap I am. Relieved the babysitter at 10.30pm.

Result:
Spoiler alert
got home, child immediately woke up and complained of "tummy hurts", spent the next 3 hours shitting and vomiting and crying, while lying on me. Slept until 5.30am when the barrage began anew. It is just after 9am here and I've been able to change pyjamas and have a shower, but I'm going right back to it now. Seems better, but could get "daddy: pooooo" at any time so have to be vigilant. They are liquid ones, naturally.

Rating: two stars
[close]

This is entirely true.
Spoiler alert
I am only typing it here because I am FUCKING EXHAUSTED AND HAVE NO ONE TO RANT AT
[close]
! Chuckle!

kalowski

Ferris

Ferris

popcorn

Prob won't get another chance for sex now.

Ferris

Ferris

I've had a few PMs about this so I'll answer them all here - the red corduroy shirt is fine (I did a quick change when I got home).

pancreas

Can we at least crowdfund a prostitute for you?