Author Topic: PCR test for 10 min headache?  (Read 629 times)

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
  • MAKE ROOM FOR THE MUSHROOMS
PCR test for 10 min headache?
« on: July 31, 2021, 07:00:19 PM »
I've read online that the main sign of COVID in double jabbed people is a headache, but these tend to last for over 72 hours. Would you get tested if you had a headache for a significantly shorter period (say 15 mins) and it was only happening while you were in a noisy area? Where I am we can have PCR tests for any reason, I had one last week for a new rash (was negative).

Aside from seeing people today, since the 17th I've only been indoors in a place that wasn't my house once, I was in a shop for 15 mins and I was 1 metre away from an unmasked person for 1 min, they faced me and I was triple masked.

Am I being paranoid or are you getting tested if you have a headache for a short period of time (i.e. less than half an hour)?

All Surrogate

• The colonel is breakdancing
Re: PCR test for 10 min headache?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 07:46:45 PM »
That doesn't strike me as something to worry about. Less than half an hour seems like a pretty short time for 'normal' headaches, let alone COVID ones that typically last for more than a couple of days.

Fambo Number Mive

• Golden Member
  • MAKE ROOM FOR THE MUSHROOMS
Re: PCR test for 10 min headache?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 08:20:44 AM »
Thanks, that's good to know.

It would help if the government could give clear guidance on headaches like they did for coughs, but as they haven't even updated the symptoms list to reflect the new ones I doubt they will do this.

Tags: