Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:36:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your favourite food of all time…..

Started by Replies From View, August 01, 2021, 02:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

this is a personalised post, unique to you

your favourite food of all time is........

popping candy

steve98

Yeah well it's wrong: my favorite food is lobster thermidor (I don't even know (or care) what popping candy is.)

Sebastian Cobb

yes! i always knew it was 'pies' but it's nice to see it written down.

Replies From View

Quote from: steve98 on August 05, 2021, 05:59:59 PM
Yeah well it's wrong: my favorite food is lobster thermidor (I don't even know (or care) what popping candy is.)

If it's written there then it is true.  If you haven't tried it yet, that's fine; you are predestined to love it in the future, after you have tried it.

steve98

Quote from: Replies From View on August 05, 2021, 06:35:28 PM
If it's written there then it is true.  If you haven't tried it yet, that's fine; you are predestined to love it in the future, after you have tried it.

Yeah, and what's your favourite food, pooping candy? Haha, prunes? Your parents fed you prunes because you were always constipated as a child, and they told you it was "pooping candy"? haha ... And probably that was all that was in your Christmas stocking: prunes.

EDIT. Sorry, that was unnecessarily vitriolic; it was uncalled for. I apologize.

Replies From View

ok well it isn't pooping candy, no

sorry to have punctured a long-held belief

Shoulders?-Stomach!

zomgmouse