Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:42:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Self-Employed Types - Anyone Been Invited to Claim Sunak's Fifth Grant Yet?

Started by Dr Rock, August 03, 2021, 03:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

The invites were supposed to go out middle of July, then late July, now it's August and I've heard nothing. I want my money.

idunnosomename

I went through government gateway other day and had a look, and it's going to be end of August. You also have submit your trading turnover for the last year this time

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Kankurette

pink flag

Yeah, my application date was July 29th and I got the money this morning.

Dr Rock

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 03, 2021, 03:23:40 PM
I went through government gateway other day and had a look, and it's going to be end of August. You also have submit your trading turnover for the last year this time

You found out when you were going to be allowed to claim? How?

If I go here
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/claim-a-grant-through-the-self-employment-income-support-scheme#how-to-claim

it says

QuoteHow to claim
You should make your claim on or after the personal claim date HMRC has given you.

Though there's a big 'start here' button and if you click on it it looks like you can start your claim.

pink flag

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 03, 2021, 07:28:52 PM
You found out when you were going to be allowed to claim? How?
I got an email maybe a couple of weeks ago giving the date I could claim from and reminding me to ready my turnover for 2020 blah blah blah

Dr Rock

Update - I got bored of waiting for the invite, so made my claim and was told what I'd be getting. I'll let you know if the money appears in my bank or if I get told off for jumping the queue.

Dr Rock

I got my cash. If you are tired of waiting for an invite, just steam in, that's my advice.

idunnosomename

cheers. I was sure last time I logged in there was a date end of August next to the fifth claim. but now there was a green button so I did it.

well that was a good day's work. back to bed.