Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:07:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ooh Betty the cat has done a load of shit in my beret uh

Started by Greg Torso, August 04, 2021, 08:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Torso

Betty I am having a bit of trouble with all this cat.

An infinite number of cats have done an infinite number of whoopsies on what we may posit is "the carpet", so therefore, it follows that one of these whoopsies must be the entire collected works of Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Cats, you see, Betty, they are tricky things, but once you get the hang of them they aren't so bad, quite nice really, ooh, mmm. I have a good understanding of how cats work usually, but ooh, I don't know about these cats. These cats, these infinite cats, the cat continuum.

Betty I don't feel well. The inifite cat has overwhelmed us and I am in a state of total distress.

Also infinite numbers of Richard Wilson are crawling through our sofa, laughing.

Greg Torso

I've got cats everywhere Betty all on top of me a whole slew of cats everything is ruined.

The cat is in a box and it may or may not have done a big cat shat but I cannot observe it without collapsing its wave form it is an paradox of quantom superposition ooh,

I want to go outside but I am wearing only rollerskates and will surely end up in a ridiculous arrangment.

Greg Torso

I know you are upset by all this cat I am covered in, but we have to work together Betty, we must redistribute the cat so start bagging them up and let's get this place tidy before your father turns up with the material for the new curtains, you now how much he hates us.

The mop please and quickly. Scrub the tiles sweep the cats out of the house cat upon cat a mountain of cat building in the yard

we fill the bins and still the cat does not diminish

although it feels good to be a useful man and to work side by side with you Betty for once even if the work is impossible and the cycles of meow we must endure pealing through our skulls and ringing our brains ooh Betty

Wait, I think your father is here. Oh dear, oh crumbs, oh whatever will he say about the cat

Oh it's just the postman. It's just the postman Betty
he is here to bring us news of the end of the world.

Oh the world is going to end and the news of its ending is the start of that process.