Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:46:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2021: Paedoph with the England test team

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 06, 2021, 04:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Thursday on September 05, 2021, 04:27:47 PM
Centuries for Root and Woakes but it's nowhere near enough.

Root has never scored a fourth-innings century.

England to collapse for less than what Thakur, Umesh and Bumrah alome scored this afternoon.

(Woakes not out obviously)

iamcoop

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Any half decent side would knock these runs off no trouble on this pitch given Ashwin isn't playing, but we aren't that.

sevendaughters

a pleasant start. wish Stokes was playing for tomorrow. needs someone with brass balls.

poo

Thursday

iamcoop

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Plenty of time to collapse in a heap against Jadeja but the pace bowling looks pretty navigable from what I saw, both ours and theirs today. Normally these big chases are done with plenty of wickets in hand so I reckon England need to be no worse than 250-4 by tea.

rjd2

Usual thing in chases like this is not lose wickets in a bunch.

The pitch is lifeless but Jadeja did look a little threatening in the last few overs, Ashwin here and England would have no chance, but heh not many were calling for Thakur and Ashwin to both play this week.

sevendaughters

my main hope is that HH doesn't get bogged down like he did last time he got going. after this series he needs to get on the juice as he won't nurdle too many boundaries in those Aussie grounds.

rjd2

England will win this lads.

Will lose maximum 1 wicket and will be wrapped up by tea.

iamcoop

Quote from: rjd2 on September 06, 2021, 05:59:41 AM
England will win this lads.

Will lose maximum 1 wicket and will be wrapped up by tea.

Burns out first ball of the day and Woakes in at 3 then?

Inspector Norse

Going to miss the start as I have a meeting, looking forward to tuning into TMS in an hour and it's 104-4

Harry Badger

Just put a fiver on India at 2/1 in full expectation of Level 5 batting today.

iamcoop

The cache seized included images of one of the most upsetting wafts outside of off stump ever discovered. "Even Richard Huckle would've creamed that for six" sighed Chief Constable DCI Andre Proudfoot, who discovered the hard drive late on Monday evening.

jobotic

sevendaughters

feeling a draw. can't see these two getting going at pace, and ENG will scare if they get to 3 down.

Thursday

Don't think Malan will last long here, Root never goes the distance in 4th innings. Pope I wouldn't expect two good innings from. And from there it'll skittle very easily. (WOAKESY Can't face every ball)

poo

Inspector Norse

Not quite as bad as I expected but Cricinfo provide the handy stat that last time England put on 100 for the first wicket in the fourth innings, they ended up 164 all out. Come on lads, you can beat that!

Thursday

Quote from: Harry Badger on September 06, 2021, 10:59:12 AM
Just put a fiver on India at 2/1 in full expectation of Level 5 batting today.

Good idea, now I can be disappointed whatever happens.

sevendaughters

Double H doing the bogged down/stranded thing again.

Mr Eggs

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Awful run and slow reaction from Malan. What are they doing?

That's enough for me for now. Pederasty.

Inspector Norse

Right lads the pitch is flat, the ball's not doing anything, India haven't got too many ideas, so we'll have to find our own ways of getting out, anyone got any ideas?

iamcoop

Been listening to this test from a beach in the Peloponnese region of Greece and I saw considerably less pederasty on the pottery of ancient Corinth than that run out.