Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:43:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2021: Paedoph with the England test team

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 06, 2021, 04:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

De Kock living up to his name.

Perhaps he is one of the right wing cunts that thinks it's a pro-Marxist stance.

Chedney Honks

I'm glad to hear he got sacked. I find the whole thing appalling. Of course you don't have to do it and it's a personal choice but even if it's not a product of racism, it's a perverse individualism in the context of a fucking team sport.

"I do think your actual life matters mate, I just think that my right to express my individuality is more important."

rjd2

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 26, 2021, 02:40:23 PM
De Kock living up to his name.

Perhaps he is one of the right wing cunts that thinks it's a pro-Marxist stance.

Even if he thinks taking the knee is that, then he could have raised the fist. I think some of the other white lads did that instead.

Cuellar

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Even a holding a sign saying 'I don't agree with political stances during sporting events but would like to assure you I don't believe I am a racist and I am not going to sell my country or its black people down the river by walking away' might have been just scraping borderline acceptable.

Perhaps the far right are setting up another a new t20 franchise so he might be alright.

ElTwopo

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 26, 2021, 05:04:03 PM
Even a holding a sign saying 'I don't agree with political stances during sporting events but would like to assure you I don't believe I am a racist and I am not going to sell my country or its black people down the river by walking away' might have been just scraping borderline acceptable.

Perhaps the far right are setting up another a new t20 franchise so he might be alright.

The Hun(dred)?

Harry Badger

Moeen Ali currently leafing through his collection of classic Playboy photoshoots.

Inspector Norse

Even in T20 England show their famous ability to blast out the batsmen then let the tailenders run riot.

Cuellar

Pranet

Um, what's going to happen to Scotland when they play India or Pakistan?

Cuellar

Some bowler will get their career best figures I imagine

Shoulders?-Stomach!

De Kock has come back crying and saying sorry. Should upset some of the right wing.

Have to wonder about that team. They must do all they possibly can to never talk about the race issue if something like this can happen then be reversed after one conversation.

De Kock also coming over pretty thick too.

iamcoop

The Windies being entertainingly abysmal here. 50-3 after ten overs. We're gonna need to see some absolutely paed-free berserker mode business from the boys if they're to challenge the BANGBUS

jobotic

I hate seeing the West Indies be shit, even after all these years of them being shit.

At least it's just T20 in Dubai or wherever so it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Cuellar

Considering they were 60 odd for 5 at around 12 overs, 142 isn't too bad.

Cuellar

Good last over from Russell there, hard lines Bangladesh

rjd2

Getting in Chase and Holder was canny from West Indies, although it may have a been a little to late in the day and its still a hugely flawed team.

These grounds are a disaster for their sloggers and their fielders,,,,,yuck.

Afghans a lot of fun to watch right now.

Cuellar

Yeah the WI fielding, especially in the final over, was abysmal. Missing a piece of piss run out, fumbling around and turning a single into 2. Nightmare.

Thursday

Haha I thought Pakistan were going to fuck that there. Should have just got four sixes in a over before.

Kankurette

Quote from: Chedney Honks on October 26, 2021, 02:46:57 PM
I'm glad to hear he got sacked. I find the whole thing appalling. Of course you don't have to do it and it's a personal choice but even if it's not a product of racism, it's a perverse individualism in the context of a fucking team sport.

"I do think your actual life matters mate, I just think that my right to express my individuality is more important."
And when you're on the team of a country with a history of racial segregation, and you're white, and you're refusing to do an anti-racist gesture, it is not a good look.

Chedney Honks

Really looking forward to playing the fucking Aussies today. We're better in every department so seems inevitable we'll have our kit bags spiked with roricon.

Harry Badger

Quote from: Kankurette on October 29, 2021, 11:42:30 PM
And when you're on the team of a country with a history of racial segregation, and you're white, and you're refusing to do an anti-racist gesture, it is not a good look.

History?

iamcoop

Chedney Honks

Get plague babies out for 35 and give Jos one over.

Thursday

It's weird watching England in a T20 match. They look like they know what they're doing.