Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lost

Started by A Passing Turk Slipper, August 07, 2005, 05:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Passing Turk Slipper

Is anyone else here looking forward to this new US show on wednesday? I've read a couple of articles about it and it sounds really good, it's been huge in America apparently. Is there any US whores here who have seen it already, is it worth watching?

Deadman97

I have a brother who's D/L'd and seen them all already and he says it's the finest thing he's seen since 24. I'll be there with bells on.

Hank Aviary

It is the only show from the US I have ever woken up at 5am to download.   It's that good.  And, despite having seen every episode, I've ordered the Season 1 DVD, and will almost certainly watch it weekly on C4.

Ambient Sheep

Hiya...there's a thread already started on it, I'm afraid, although admittedly it hasn't been contributed to in a week or so.

Clicky

splattermac

Coincidently I'm having a Sunday "Lost" session. I only ended to watch an episode and a couple of hours later I'm on my sixth :) good stuff.

ccab

I liked Lost despite it's soapy niceness & despite feeling after the last 2 episodes I could have safely ignored the preceding 22 without missing anything. It might have been better if something other than the plane crash had actually happened.

Evangelline Lilly is surprisingly gorgeous, even if her stock empathy expression becomes slightly repetitive.

A Passing Turk Slipper

Oh fuck, sorry everyone, I should have done a search. Ignore.