Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:50:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The (slightly belated) CaB Summer Special 2021!

Started by Glebe, August 07, 2021, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

Glebe

Nice one Bets!

Meanwhile, Syd and Eddie managed to avoid the crush!

PlanktonSideburns

steve98

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 12, 2021, 10:36:56 PM
God sid is well fit

Not just fit but a great writer (and raconteur) too. Some years ago I had the pleasure of attending a reading he gave from his auto-biography: Little Goes A Long Way. My God, he was on fire.

Glebe

Quote from: Glebe on August 21, 2021, 10:07:50 PM

That's good - but it's not got an owl, which was taking off as a bit of a theme recently.

Glebe

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on August 21, 2021, 11:32:58 PMThat's good - but it's not got an owl, which was taking off as a bit of a theme recently.

Can't have everything! I was gonna include that independent MP guy who looks like Geoffrey from Rainbow but I can't remember his name and searches have proved fruitless!

Glebe

Must warn people that about twenty dracleas have been spotted on a beach near Hull. The Coastguard are warning people to be on the lookout for any francensteens, predators or spidermans that may also be in the vicinity.

Ian Drunken Smurf

steve98

There's a slight brown staining to the sea - that'll be the chopper remains.

Glebe

Quote from: Jittlebags on August 22, 2021, 10:14:58 PMAny skellingtons?

Thankfully the coast is clear, so... WAIT! NO! THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE SEA!

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on August 22, 2021, 10:59:39 PMPresume the chocter melted.

It was in the first photothingy, Smurf! Although it may have melted since...