Author Topic: Ghosts series 3  (Read 4776 times)

Re: Ghosts series 3
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2021, 03:20:38 PM »
Mike is the least interesting but is a likeable fool who will go two-footed into everything he tries (useful for a sitcom!). I think he's as prominent and involved as he needs to be i.e. not very.

I like Mike a lot, he could easily have been the straight man (and sometimes is if the plot demands) but I like how much of an affable dope he is. His mangling of phrases like redding weddy and the confused "what?" he gives afterwards, as if he's not sure what went wrong with the sentence, always give me a chuckle.

Also thought he had some nice stuff away from Alison this series. The episode this which showed how utterly baffling and isolating it can be when your wife's talking to a roomful of people you can't see or here was a good one, and the reveal that Julian and Robin like to mess with him when he's on his own was really good.

Norton Canes

• Pick up the pace with your cracked-out face
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2021, 05:24:26 PM »
i would like more ghosts, tbh. the cameo of the civil war soldier in s3 finale was all too brief and inconclusive

I'm still massively surprised they haven't gone with an 'evil ghost arrives at the house' episode yet (one that has the power to travel around), it seems to be such an obvious story and one that would give someone a great cameo.

gilbertharding

• Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin'
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2021, 10:19:33 AM »
A bit surprised Geoffrey McGivern didn't die in the house. Suppose it was too well telegraphed to actually happen.

Magnum Valentino

• Formerly magval
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2021, 10:45:14 AM »
But the fake sister thing was also too telegraphed to actually happen and did happen

kalowski

• Maclunkey
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2021, 09:12:34 PM »
Very good. I laughed a lot at Robin getting freaked out by Pat's thumb trick.

Tags: