Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GBNews = Gloylot Boswego News

Started by Ian Drunken Smurf, August 11, 2021, 10:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Drunken Smurf

Where the bloody hell has young Gloylot disappeared to? This thread should be dedicated to Gloylot Boswego news (GBNews) - all sightings and news stories gratefully accepted.

PS No Brillopad-based shit4cunts-ery accepted.

Fambo Number Mive

Saw Gloylot chatting with Juggy in Cleethorpes, each of them drinking a pint of warm piss mixed with the skin flakings of a Lotus Espit owner.

Couldn't hear much of what they were saying but what I did hear was faintly arousing.

This was on the 10th July, hope you enjoyed that piece of GB News.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Replies From View

If he is missing that is good.  He always had such a revolting opening for a mouth

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sainsburys have withdrawn funding

What is a Gloylot to do :(

Fambo Number Mive

I heard Gloylot turned up at one of Kier's "meet the gammon" sessions but wasn't allowed in. A shame, be interesting to hear Kier's views on the clowne invasion.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 11, 2021, 10:52:38 AM
I heard Gloylot turned up at one of Kier's "meet the gammon" sessions but wasn't allowed in. A shame, be interesting to hear Kier's views on the clowne invasion.

Kieth Starlin backing clowne. We've heard it all now.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on August 11, 2021, 10:29:20 PM
He Neily Eggwe B'Goliver

Gloylot will pay homage to B'Goliver by changing his twatter handle to @theclowneguy and drinking a mug of frothing warm piss with some of B'Goliver's scalp.

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot spotted flying a wipe-clean Union Jack with the flagpole in his turgid meatus while humming Land of Hope and Glory.

Glebe

Ian Drunken Smurf

Gloylot is having a special fap frenzy over the CNN coverage in Afghanistan

Ian Drunken Smurf

Gloylot and Juggy are playing back garden cricket to celebrate Baron Botham being made a trade envoy to Australia. They are fashioning fielders out of urine-filled Carling cans.

Chollis

glad to hear Juggy is back to his old self, heard he had a torrid time in the Benth!

Fambo Number Mive

I presume the urine is theirs?

Heard that Gloylot is helping Juggy set up his exhibition on the male nipple at Tate Modern next week, he's taking along a big bag of crisps for Juggy to stuff into his mouth during the Q and A and also helping with signage, bag checks and drubbings of those who try to streak.

Fambo Number Mive

On Twitter claims that Gloylot was among the crowd of sodclowns that stormed ITN demanding more footage of cocks going in and out on the television. Gloylot has not denied this.

Chollis

apparently Juggy has been working with CERN to create the world's first High Particle Shart Accelerator. it will blast tiny nuggets of shit together at incredible speed. the reason for the accelerator is still very much shrouded in mystery

Glebe

New character Jeg-Norton is reporting live from Kiev.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Chollis on August 23, 2021, 05:11:41 PM
apparently Juggy has been working with CERN to create the world's first High Particle Shart Accelerator. it will blast tiny nuggets of shit together at incredible speed. the reason for the accelerator is still very much shrouded in mystery

Maybe the HPSA will give Juggy a hadron.

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot appears on Taskmaster. His first task is to wank off every doctor in Wales.

pancreas

GB HAS PUT IN HIS APPLICATION FOR GRAND CUM ARCHON OF EGGDILLIS 9

like this post if you think he should win

Ian Drunken Smurf

Juggy to lecture on bellend crenellation on GB News to fill in Nigel Farage's slot. Gloylot to provide bellend.

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot and Juggy's Westminster podcast Glen-Discussion is the must-listen for politics fans! In the sixth episode, they ask Kier Starmer's about Labour's plans for when clowne happens

"I want to see the cocks going in and out, Gloylot. No ifs. Lots of butts."

Ian Drunken Smurf

Juggy in a state of permanent tumescence over Pen Farthing. Gloylot seemingly not bothered about Farthing's payload of canine crap and putting his balls over the parapet to call Pen a nonce.

Fambo Number Mive

Juggy and Gloylot in the reading room at the central library writing a letter of approval to the local paper regarding Nadine Dorres' appointment as culture minister.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Gloylot has laminated a picture of Lily from Sex Education and hopes that there will be tentacle sex when Clowne happens.

pancreas

Is it really true that Porknell is writing a memoir? The fucker is only about 3 years old and clowns are not the most literate at the best of times.

pancreas

Anyone seen the new merch? I've got my eye on a commemorative plate of GB finishing off the last remaining egg-yeti of the Forskyne Sector.

Kankurette

Is the new Tory MP for Clowne a pterodactyl?

Fambo Number Mive

I think so, although he doesn't confirm or deny it on his website.

Talking of the conference, good to see Juggy and Gloylot there as the main entertainment, performing a Duran Duran medley while frotting each other. Some fluids did land on a cabinet minister giving an interview though, so I'm not sure if the Tories will book them for next year. A shame, as they've received lots of positive feedback.