Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:06:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GBNews = Gloylot Boswego News

Started by Ian Drunken Smurf, August 11, 2021, 10:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: pancreas on October 04, 2021, 09:45:36 PM
Anyone seen the new merch? I've got my eye on a commemorative plate of GB finishing off the last remaining egg-yeti of the Forskyne Sector.

I can recommend the wipe-clean book of Gloylot's favourite quotes.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Juggy and Gloylot given a cone for their hard work at the conference.

pancreas

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 05, 2021, 04:54:14 PM
I can recommend the wipe-clean book of Gloylot's favourite quotes.

Can you give us one of your favourites?

Fambo Number Mive

"There is no scarecrow that does not look gorgeous in a sissy basket. No matter where I go, I always take my sissy basket with me, a foldable one has saved me a lot of money"

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot currently just getting off a Crosscountry train to manchester Central at Birmigham New Street, having blocked one of the toilets with his vast, foul-smelling turds. "You should have seen the looks on their faces when they smelt my faeces" he tells a sod harlequin friend in an Aston cafe. "I laughed and laughed and then it was my stop on the train".

Juggy is joining them a bit later having taken part in his regular spitty orgy.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 09, 2021, 06:00:16 PM
Gloylot currently just getting off a Crosscountry train to manchester Central at Birmigham New Street, having blocked one of the toilets with his vast, foul-smelling turds. "You should have seen the looks on their faces when they smelt my faeces" he tells a sod harlequin friend in an Aston cafe. "I laughed and laughed and then it was my stop on the train".

Juggy is joining them a bit later having taken part in his regular spitty orgy.

Odds on Juggy flushing as the train goes through Oakengates?

Fambo Number Mive

I'd say almost certain, I imagine many of the residents got pissed on real ale while they waited for the smell to die down.

Today Gloylot is at the beach, having a swim in the sea with a circle of beer cans taped to his rubber ring. Not many other people in the sea - that's how he likes it, he can read the paper and urinate away in peace. Juggy is beside him on a lilo in the shape of Colin Firth.

Fambo Number Mive

Good to see Gloylot and Martin Bojangles on the front cover of GQ magazine, you can see a bit of Gloylot's barbed penis which I'm sure will excite lots of people.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Gloylot has filled a flagon with piss in celebration of Southend's pending city status.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Gloylot and Juggy are pissing in their nearest canal, safe in the knowledge that their country's government approves of them doing it. Next time Gloylot will evacuate his bowels into a tributary of a river.

Glebe

Any updates? It's very jug-important that I know!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 17, 2021, 02:52:18 PM
I'd say almost certain, I imagine many of the residents got pissed on real ale while they waited for the smell to die down.

Today Gloylot is at the beach, having a swim in the sea with a circle of beer cans taped to his rubber ring. Not many other people in the sea - that's how he likes it, he can read the paper and urinate away in peace. Juggy is beside him on a lilo in the shape of Colin Firth.

Lovely detail on the end there

Fambo Number Mive

Juggy and Gloylot's book signing at Manchester Piccadilly WHSmith's went very well. Juggy even managed to avoid physical violence when a man called him "Jugs" while posing for a selfie with him. They celebrated by doing a really smelly guff in Debenhams.

Glebe

BREAKING: Scuffles break out near Downing Street as Insulate Britain from Clownes protest spills over.

hamfist

You're watching "Benthos 360" with me, Brent Benderup

pancreas

Ian Drunken Smurf

They're off to Glasgow on Fridae to sell T-shirts bearing the legend (Gary) "I came to COP26 fae a pish in the Clyde" and to gargle Superbrew... Jugs and Gloy living the dream...

Ian Drunken Smurf

Gloylot and Juggy are planning a dirty protest over the cancellation of HS2 to Leeds. They thought it could be their new outlet, after HS Art.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Gloylot and Juggy rumbled salting the rims of glasses with ejaculate.

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot and Juggy wish all Cabbers a Happy New Year. The pair will be having their traditional New Year's mutual botty tug at midnight, which will once again be livestreamed.

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot is doing publicity for his health supplement: https://www.powerlifeaus.com/boswego-complex

During a break he eats a sausage bap while on the phone to Juggy who is at home in the dunting cradle.

(Note: by linking to Boswego Complex I am not recommending this product, simply making people aware of Gloylot's new product)

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 20, 2022, 09:45:30 AMGloylot is doing publicity for his health supplement: https://www.powerlifeaus.com/boswego-complex

During a break he eats a sausage bap while on the phone to Juggy who is at home in the dunting cradle.

(Note: by linking to Boswego Complex I am not recommending this product, simply making people aware of Gloylot's new product)

Surely Juggy won't take this lying down in a dunting cradle... Surely a Boswego Complex is the name of an array of dunting cradles stretching out to the horizon as far as the eye can see.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Has anything been leaked about Gloylot and Juggy's plans for the celebrating the platinum jubbly?

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot and Juggy row across the Thames to have a picnic on Wet Wipe Island.

Fambo Number Mive

Gloylot and Juggy have been bottling their sweat and selling it to salophiles. They store it in several fridges they keep in their garage.

They have also been planning out the HS Art Characters Summer Picnic. So far, Generous Seagull, Gary, Daz, Steak Terry, Spreadsheet Bill, Gruesome Trevor and No Hands Norman are coming.