Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:12:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nindie Showcase (or... whatever they're called) 11/08

Started by brat-sampson, August 11, 2021, 05:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brat-sampson

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk - Indie version of Jet Set Radio, Timed Console Exclusive on NSW
TOEM - Chill photography-based puzzle/adventure game. Played the demo on steam, it's neat. Coming this Autumn.
Loop Hero Indie darling Roguelite from earlier this year. I really enjoyed it, but never got that far... Should go back. Music's great. Coming this holiday season.
FAR: Changing Tides - Sequel to Far: Lone Sail (never heard of it). Sail a boat, dilapidated flooded world, puzzles. Looks like a sort of relaxing version of Inside. Coming next year.
Necrobarista: Final Pour - Dialogue, quirky characters, chill with the undead with your cafe in a director's cut of the original Necrobarista. Shadowdrops Today!
Garden Story Cute adventure as a grape! Shadowdrops Today!
Boyfriend Dungeon Dungeon crawler/dating sim. Shadowdrops Today!
Axiom Verge 2 Sequel Pixelly Metroidvania. Shadowdrops Today!
Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon Shovelly puzzle dungeon-crawling adventure? Looks like Puyo Pop/Tetris and the like, with some Manic Miner mixed in and an overworld and probably other stuff. Coming... later.
Islanders: Console Edition Procedurally generated strategy game. Build things, get resources, very chill vibes and minimalist style. Shadowdrops Today!
Metal Slug Tactics It's Metal Slug in Tactics form, it's a tactical SRPG in Metal Slug form! Coming next year.
Tetris Effect: Connected It's Tetris, better and trippier than ever before. The original was Eurogamer's GOTY a few years ago. Coming October 8th.

Range of other brief things. I saw Slime Rancher today. Curious Expedition 2 Today. Gang Beasts.

ONE MORE THING!

Eastworld September 16th. Very cool-looking trailer. top-down pixel-game with a range of gameplay.

Stay Waiting, Silksong fans. Axiom Verge 2 and Garden Story as shadowdrops is pretty great though.

madhair60

"shadowdrop" sweet christ just say "launched" or "released"

no sorry it's not a big deal. i'm sorry. it's fine. it shadowdropped.

Can't imagine what kind of compromises they've had to make to Tetris Effect to get it to run well.

Pink Gregory

I'd be interested in a Metal Slug SRPG.

No idea why, because Metal Slug is a completely different game and it could easily be either shit or very basic.

Also Advance Wars exists.