Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fantasy NFL 2021

Started by DrGreggles, August 16, 2021, 04:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGreggles

So, any interest in a fantasy league this season?

Looking to draft the weekend of 4/5 September.

Dex Sawash

EOLAN

Dex Sawash

Finally got logged in espn. 3 of us now.

DrGreggles

Not looking promising is it.

Dex Sawash

Got a vpn now, could this make any improvement over dodgy streams?
Looks like I can vpn into a local market and see cbs games on paramount plus for $5/month.
The Thursday night Sunday night and Monday night ones are no problem since they are broadcast nationally

monkfromhavana

Dipping back into watching the NFL after a few seasons away and it's a relief to see that my team, the mighty Detroit Lions, are still shit. Everyone else seems to eventually improve, but the Lions hold the line.

Famous Mortimer

Jon Gruden, head coach of the Raiders, has resigned after an investigation into another team uncovered a bunch of emails he wrote where he denigrated women, black people, gay people and those who protested for social justice.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/10/12/22722678/jon-gruden-emails-resignation-raiders-coach

He tried to spin a reference to the tyre-like size of a black NFLPA official's lips as "er, I call everyone I think is lying 'rubber lips'", which is so pathetic as to be almost admirable.