Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:05:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Good and/or interesting Dreamcast games

Started by madhair60, August 17, 2021, 02:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Fry on August 19, 2021, 01:16:36 PM
Dreamcast is a great name for a console

I think Microsoft should employ whoever came up with the names for Sega consoles to come up with names for the Xbox consoles. Whoever's currently in charge of that at Microsoft clearly has something wrong with them.
It doesn't have to mean anything, it just has to sound good. Xbox Velociraptor? Great. Let's go with it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

AsparagusTrevor

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on August 19, 2021, 04:24:21 PM
I think Microsoft should employ whoever came up with the names for Sega consoles to come up with names for the Xbox consoles. Whoever's currently in charge of that at Microsoft clearly has something wrong with them.
It doesn't have to mean anything, it just has to sound good. Xbox Velociraptor? Great. Let's go with it.

Microsoft are already great at naming their consoles.
"Second console? Well being the second it should obviously have a 'two' in it. Actually we'll call it the Xbox 360 because..."

"What about our third console? Xbox 3? No, lets call it Xbox One. There's only one model after all. What's that, there are two models? Shit, well obviously one of them should be called the One X, for XTREME and the other will be the One S, for 'Shitter than the X"

"What shall we name our fourth console? Fuck it, lets just flick through the dictionary and pic a word at random"

Pinball