Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:33:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

London meet early October - cocks in expensive pints

Started by The Mollusk, August 20, 2021, 11:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAT FUCKEN DATE

October 2nd
4 (12.5%)
October 9th
7 (21.9%)
Either!!! I'm wide open baby!!!!!!
21 (65.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Stoneage Dinosaurs

On the way home, thanks lads it were a reet good time

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Shit I've just realised we didn't do cocks in pints, I have to go back

Stoneage Dinosaurs

DrGreggles

Finished work at about 8pm.
Just got home.

Hopefully you had a better day than me.

Egyptian Feast

Great meet everyone, but we're gonna need to do another one for all the people who couldn't make it tonight. Who's up for an Xmas piss-up?

non capisco

I had a mint and skill time and you were all delightful. I agree with Egyptian Feast, let's do a December one

Bobby Treetops

shiftwork2

That was a lovely day, thanks everyone.  Noel's HQ and Chart Music Podcast need a thorough seeing-to at each one of these.

With non capisco in the bag I now only need goldentony to complete cook'd and bomb'd, at which point I will vanish forever.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Who was Official Photographer & Upskirter for the evening?

Small Man Big Horse

Really sorry I couldn't make it, the last couple of weeks my diabetes has been playing up and my blood sugar levels are all over the place, one minute I feel fine the next really shaky and shit and it takes an age to recover from it, which happened once again yesterday. Glad to hear everyone had a great time though, and really hope I can make the next one.

Twit 2

Great meet. Nice to meet you all.

Nags - lovely bloke, fucks bikes

GoblinAhFuckScary

really pleased to hear it was a grand day out. idk what the fuck is up with me; i still feel crap today dead soon

december meet please! was it easy getting a spot at the beer merchant's tap? i rather like it there

Twit 2

Yeah we had a table that squeezed 8 - 10 people on. There were lots of people around us in fetish gear. Woman with taped up nipples, bloke in a gimp mask etc

pancreas

And even so ... Alan Nagsworth was still the most disturbing thing there.

The Mollusk

Honestly you shag one bike and people never let you hear the end of it.

Had such a good laugh with you lot yesterday, really fun day. Absolutely crippled by the hangover today though and hugely regret not eating dinner whilst we were there. Got a severe case of the horribles, can't even get out of bed. It was worth it.

Catalogue of ills

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 10, 2021, 03:04:03 AM

With non capisco in the bag I now only need goldentony to complete cook'd and bomb'd, at which point I will vanish forever.

You have him in a bag? You monster.

peanutbutter

Nice to meet everyone, I'll actually be a bit better at remember individual posters a bit from now on I'm sure

Spent today at a welding class with the first hangover I've had since like last Christmas (I'm a massive lightweight with drink), only managed to badly burn myself once so all went okay

Quote from: Twit 2 on October 10, 2021, 01:23:31 PM
Yeah we had a table that squeezed 8 - 10 people on. There were lots of people around us in fetish gear. Woman with taped up nipples, bloke in a gimp mask etc
Just Hackney Wick on a normal Saturday evening really