Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:29:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Kankurette

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on September 09, 2021, 01:38:28 AM
When did he become the go-to rentaquote for the covers of music books?

'Fucking amazing book, man... fascinating, totally.'  Revolution in the Head - Ian MacDonald

'Love a fucking unicorn, me.'  I've Always Kept a Unicorn: The Biography of Sandy Denny - Mick Houghton

'Two younger brothers? No wonder he was fucking deaf.'  Beethoven: Anguish and Triumph - Jan Swafford

Paul Calf

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on September 09, 2021, 06:14:53 PM
A few years ago I accidentally realised that I enjoyed food more if I was watching a film or TV show or YouTube video featuring said food (or has some relation to the food, for instance eating pasta while watching mafia films, or eating noodles while watching Asian films) while eating it. Now I always try to watch something that relates to my meal in some way. I don't assume everybody (or anybody) also does this but I expect people to start doing it after I tell them about it. Guaranteed to improve your eating experience.

Quote from: AngryGazelle on September 09, 2021, 06:29:47 PM
Fishfingers and Bottom tonight then...

Had me tittering like a pillock.

canadagoose

Butchers Blind

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Butchers Blind on September 10, 2021, 09:15:32 AM
I was laughing at the statue then I saw who the old man's face is. Brilliant.

I must've slipped behind, I'd not seen this one of Glebe's

Glebe

Ferris

Mr Farenheit

Cheers, BB
Realised after posting that the wrong kid of the damned is circled- its obviously the one on the left.

Glebe

Replies From View

touchingcloth

I don't know if everyone saw it, but during Wimblewrong Mr F showed his avatar from multiple different angles. I applaud him mightily.

PlanktonSideburns

Dex Sawash

This wasn't meant as a joke but I still burst out laughing.

Quote from: joaquin closet on September 11, 2021, 10:52:25 PM
In his late career masterpiece (really) The Mule (2018), 88 yo Clint Eastwood has two threesomes.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Small Potatoes on September 12, 2021, 02:13:10 PM
Fuuuucking hell. I skipped straight to the very end of that latest "Mess We're In" just to see the cunt looking unhappy. I didn't see that, but in the space of the minute I could tolerate he was talking about doing something special to celebrate "JK Rowling day" ("the anniversary of the day she tweeted"), then plugged his upcoming chat with "a very important New Zealand feminist", who he wanted to mention but then said "I've forgotten her name".

roared into a coughing fit

mothman

Echo Valley 2-6809

mothman

Quote from: JamesTC on September 13, 2021, 10:06:32 PM
I did think of Another One Bites the Dust but why would Killer Queen be banned?

Quote from: Queen - Killer QueenShe's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Jet fuel melts steel beams
Guaranteed to blow the towers
Anytime