Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:09:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Kankurette

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 22, 2021, 12:11:07 PM
are ya READY kids?

I cant HEAR you!

OhhhhhKAY!

Whoooooo
lives in a banana out in the Fens?
GRAHAMBOBS CUMPANTS
Bigoted arsehole obsessed with your glans
GRAHAMBOBS CUMPANTS
A cunt gone bananas is something to mock
GRAHAMBOBS CUMPANTS
So jump on to Twitter and make fun of his sock!

GRAHAMBOBS CUMPANTS
GRAHAMBOBS CUMPANTS
GRAHAMBOBS CUMPANTS

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 22, 2021, 01:23:59 PM
I've never seen Spongebob, but my then-wife had. One day I made a face that she thought looked like Spongebob, so I was nicknamed 'Sponge' which quickly changed to Punge, and that was how I referred to during the rest of our marriage, even the ugly bits towards the end.

JamesTC

Paul Calf

Glennhoddleishavingagoal

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on September 24, 2021, 02:19:34 PM
Hello new people, a common mistake new people make is forgetting to quote all of my posts in the Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW thread

My sides will never be the same again

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Midas on September 24, 2021, 08:19:01 PM
I had a friend who went to see a performance of Murray Gold's Doctor Who score performed by the BBC National Orchestra of Wales and apparently when they began playing, it was so soul-shatteringly bombastic the Royal Albert Hall collapsed in on itself and killed everyone in the building. They only managed a single diddly-dum.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 25, 2021, 10:39:36 AM
Yep, it's embarrassing doggerel. If he wanted to drum up some cash for mentals (a worthy cause) he should have put himself in the stocks so comedy fans can boot him up the cunt for being an establishment disappointment.

Specifically the bit in bold.

Dex Sawash

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 25, 2021, 11:36:44 PM
Non-stick micro shit in your kids' veins, Covid from your uncle's pressure cooker.  Asda AIDS range chip fryer next to anthrax kettle. The whole kitchen's farting uranium, there's smallpox in the fucking bread bin. DING DONG Ocado again, septicemic grot box on the raccoon skin door mat, DING DONG mate have a load of trematodes in your face. Milkman's putting plague piss in your bottles and there's FUCK ALL Mark Ruffalo's gonna do about it. Mother-in-law's in the pantry, shagging the pubic louse. It's all gone to SHIT.

AllisonSays

Quote from: Gregory Torso on September 26, 2021, 04:41:45 AM
I wonder if I've been unfair to John Richardson. The first time I saw him I thought he looked damp and musty. I've never been able to shake the idea that he smells like a cupboard full of old newspapers. That's really unfair probably. I don't want to speak ill of the waterlogged, for perhaps he has always been ill, but to see him in his prop jacket made of carpet samples and his Romantic laurels of hair clippings from the barbers tiles, doing his joke about the washing up. An instant swipe left, readers! I've always felt bad for him the same as I feel sad looking at fish in a tank at the market all pale and wheezing, bleakly looking up hoping for adoption. Ah well he's got wife now so I'm sure he's safe from the fishmonger's dull cleaver.

ProvanFan

Quote from: fatguyrantingredux on September 26, 2021, 12:27:43 PM
I always get this being big, tall and bald, to the point where it stops me even going to stand up shows anymore. 'OK Shrek', the same bollocks every time.

Not cool but I proper guffawed

Kankurette

Quote from: Goldentony on September 22, 2021, 10:25:37 PM
I know the DX7 has it's uses but I only recently learned about these and was pissing myself laughing, here's fuckin' EIGHT OF EM a ONCE want CHIMES do you son? HAVE EIGHT DIFFERENT CHIMES AT ONCE