Author Topic: The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch  (Read 12506 times)

gilbertharding

• Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin'
I believe he is saying Crisps has very little experience of nuance, beyond being dimly aware of its existence.
In that case I get it. I was trying to back-form a pun.

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna
In that case I get it. I was trying to back-form a pun.

That was nuancense

Echo Valley 2-6809

• Part of no circle
I find half the challenge is just trying to keep track of what the question actually is by the time Paxman has finished reading it.

"Born in 1739 and closely associated with the Vienna Movement, Thomas Vencil was a leading proponent of a school of thought often said to be a forerunner to influential works by Mouse Jacob Francis and Guillaume dé Marseille, whose maternal great aunt was fifth in line to the duchy of Kreppelstonia - the ruling family of which having been overthrown in the Haymarket Rebellion of 1846. Of which invention - now an integral part of the computer security systems, created by Timothy Wyvern, for use in online banking - is one of the leaders of the revolutionary militia reputed to have said, "It is a silly thing and not much use to anyone, save that they find themselves in possession of a confused and hungry goat"?

Superb.

mothman

• I don't know why
That’s genius!

pancreas

• The islets of Langerhans are the very best islets
You have to think about it a bit, but I’ll give you some clues:

1. miso is a type of soup
2. stew is a type of soup
3. Death by drowning in soup is quite unusual, and would require a coroner to investigate.
4. It would also require a lot of soup.
5. My friend, who drowned, ate a lot of soup
6. This made him VERY unpopular
7. His life had spiralled out of control recently due to his obsession with soup.
8. Shop-bought soup has a very high salt content.
9. He claimed I owed him money, but I did not.
10. So I wasn’t that upset when he died.
11. He had fallen out with his soup supplier, a very angry man.
12. This led him to some very questionable sources of soup.
13. Soup is basically liquid melancholy.

Hope this helps.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

• Living proof of everything wrong with the world
Is it the book where the tiger shits in daddy’s bed and the sheets were too rough on his anus, then shits in mummy’s bed and the sheets were too soft and fluffy, then shits in the baby’s bed and the sheets were just absolutely perfect for wiping so he just shits and shits and shits from his bummy bum bum until the house falls down?
fuck you cloth, this is the good chair

My grandad used to do this, back in the day. He'd nip down to the local bakers with a big syringe full of extra cream, topping up profiteroles and eclairs until they were fit to burst. "Cor," the waifs would say, "what with all the delicious cream inside it, this ha'penny choux bun'll be sure to tide me over til St Swithin's Day. And the solstice not yet upon us!"

They were different times, of course, times of community, of loving your neighbours. You probably couldn't get away with it now, because of health and safety, and because the "cream" was his cum.

Paul Calf

• LOTION MAN
  • Golden Member
  • “Martha and the Muffins…no, the Vandellas”
^ that’s great. Outstanding punchline, will read again A+++++++++

Butchers Blind

• Who blons a dumb de now?
Should have called it Arsed Mate, Rick’s, and it’s all about Morpheus helping Neo escape from Richard Gere’s arse and when you’re in the Arsed Mate, Rick’s the Sentinels look like scary machines but when you gobble down the pill and escape you realise they’re just dead-eyed gerbils, clocking in for yet another shift of scurrying round Gere’s colon.

Dex Sawash

• Silver Member
  • Upphängningspunkterna

The Yesterday (shit film) thread is bringing the laffs from somewhere in page 17 onward. Well done everyone.

The Mollusk

• Das ist not eine booby!
Yeah this got me going:

I estimate that it would take around 130,000 years to suck ever man on the planet off.

The great sadness would come when you reach the end and you realise the only man you couldn't suck off is yourself.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

• Your sleep paralysis demon
Posting in here so I get my regular CaB highlights.

Same. Didn't realise there was a new one.

touchingcloth

• such
Same. Didn't realise there was a new one.

What does it even mean?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

• Your sleep paralysis demon
You know that thing at the top that says "Show new replies to your posts"? We were just posting in the thread so we'd get updates. More or less a bump.

idunnosomename

• FROG ON THE BIG WHEEL
it is quite wonderful how a shit film thread turned into a discussion about how the baby Jesus might suck off everyone on the planet

Captain Z

• Die Hard or Die Tryin'
I sometimes get the impression that me and Dex are the only two people who laugh at each other's posts.

chveik

• crazy bit of business
nah it's good stuff

Wally Butterworth sounds like the name of a Corrie character. Being thrown out of the Rovers Return for his fascist views, Annie Walker telling him "You're barred, you revolting Nazi".

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.

No context required (I’m not even reading the threads these days so I’m couldn’t provide it anyway).

G Torso in the thread about internal monologues. Just fucking fantastic. I would read that all day & next week as well

He's fucking brilliant

touchingcloth

• such
I haven’t even clicked into it, but the thread title in HS Art of “too fucked for the Gulf war” has me going.

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.

What does it mean as a verb? To shove a medal up your arse, specifically, as Ian Rock would say, sideways?

E.g. "Sorry, I am disinclined to go for a jog today, for I have just thrice medalled and my anus is like a bouncy castle's filling pipe."

Craig David told to 'consider being a bit more abstract'

Rich Uncle Skeleton

• Oh it's a whole flock of detectives
No context required (I’m not even reading the threads these days so I’m couldn’t provide it anyway).

Took me a moment but yeah that's great

danwho9

• It's your regiooon!
Pistol?

Keith FORENSICALLY destroys alpaca with facts and logic.

chveik

• crazy bit of business
He was bitten by a radioactive Burton Reynolds.

Poobum's entry in the 'What's in Rodney Trotter's bedroom?' thread.

Tags: