Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:00:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Bernice on October 21, 2021, 07:09:59 AM
In which case, I feel my seven-hour, five-CD Sounds of screaming frogs box set may have been a wasted investment.
Some gems in them thar frog-infested hills.

Sonny_Jim

On the topic of "Franz Ferdinand have just emailed me to say that their drummer has left the band"

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 21, 2021, 05:45:54 PM
does this start a world war then

Paul Calf

Quote from: Thomas on October 20, 2021, 10:40:54 AM
To their credit, the lodges in Whitechapel put down a very early investment in all the Jack the Ripper tours and museums that now operate in the area.

Johnny Foreigner

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 22, 2021, 11:07:53 AM
"Men and women should have different rights"? Well, why not move to one of the many, many countries where that's the case my dear.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 24, 2021, 03:22:19 PM
Nicholas Lyndhurst picks up a really fit girl at a bar, chats her up and invites her to his hotel room. When they get there things get hot and heavy, and she insists that he penetrate her from behind. She gets into the kneel position and pulls her dress over her head, revealing the Cassandra Miscarriage tattoo covering her back with I'M SORRY RODNEE written in cursive across the small of her back, tramp stamp style. He's paralyzed with fear.

"come on what are you waiting for"

Glebe

Johnny Foreigner

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 24, 2021, 08:11:09 PM
The aliens were flying about making their fried eggs and bacon with the same non-stick teflon pan every single day for nine years and they all got colon cancer and without a pilot their ship (the FRY-UP-LVR 005) crashed into a weather balloon.

The reason this was never made public is that what the autopsy revealed about their bowels... no human mind could handle it.

Blue Jam

Mobius

AllisonSays

Quote from: easytarget on October 25, 2021, 05:21:45 AM
What a squid game you play, to make me feel this way
What a squid thing to do, to let me dream of you

Very silly, possibly only made me laugh because I'm not totally awake, but there you go.

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 25, 2021, 04:39:39 PM
Can imagine an episode where Fraiser Crane is appalled to find out the actor who plays him an alternate universe where he is a fictional stooge in a popular sitcom is paid 125k less than Everybody Loves Raymond.

"Well, you see, Fraiser, EVERYBODY loves Raymond!"

'Oh shut up Niles!!!'

Twonty Gostelow

Glebe

buttgammon

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on October 26, 2021, 05:24:54 PM
Big Baby (1974)- Cyrill Smith as a baby with an ambitious mother (Sian Phillips) travelling up and down the country trying to get him into TV adverts. Smith is larger than life but never plays out of character as a baby. No mention is made of his unusual size and in the universe of the film he is just a normal baby. Its funny of course because you have Cyrill Smith in a nappy with his whole body shaved; you see him throwing tantrums, gurgling, giggling, being pushed around in a giant pram etc but its definitely not a comedy and has a fairly bleak outlook.

A horrible image but fortunately, also a very funny one.