Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:58:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes An Adult Baby Diaper Fetish To Find Bob Dylan Wearing A Nappy Arousing

jobotic

pigamus

pigamus

Captain Z

Quote from: JamesTC on September 06, 2021, 12:34:31 AM
Episode 1 - Peak Practice - Due to a misunderstanding regarding the term "peaked" in an interview, Gary is forced into joining a charity mountain climb.
Episode 2 - Gary's Mod - Gary becomes obsessed by a new video game in which he murders stick men pretending they are everybody who has wronged him. When his obsession is discovered, he blames his son.
Episode 3 - Money money money, must be funny, in the cis man's world - Gary finds he owes the BBC thousands of pounds due to an advance from a failed sitcom. He is going to have to take drastic measures to earn the money back... he is going to start a Patreon.
Episode 4 - TERFing the Net - When Gary's internet is down for repairs and he uses up all of his monthly data on his phone, he desperately searches for more internet. He is already banned from his local library for getting their IP address banned from Twitter. Will Gary be able to find internet in time to call somebody a beard on Twitter?
Episode 5 - Pair of Socks - Gary accidentally arranges two different meeting on the same day at the same restaurant using two different sock puppet accounts. He must balance two meeting at once without the other finding out, all the while dressing up as two different people.
Episode 6 - Foot Pay Rowling - Gary visits a protest in Scotland as he believes his hero JK Rowling will be there. He mistakenly believes a cardboard cutout is the real thing and desperately tries to find her in the crowd. Meanwhile Gary is hunted down by a woman who sold him feet pictures in the past but was never paid.

buttgammon

Another magnificent series for Gary Glinner - that should keep the royalties flowing and stop him from owing the BBC any more money!

Kankurette

The Nappies, They Are A-Changin'

Here's James on Liverpool's season:
Quote from: JamesTC on September 05, 2021, 09:31:37 PM
Keita was having a good run of form without injury so he had to get trapped in his country due to a coup. Matip is defo getting knocked out having a bar-room argument about 18th century PMs, Gomez is falling down an interdimensional portal, Alisson will need to shave those damn sideburns, Henderson will be hypnotised to think he is a chicken, Milner is busy rescuing somebodies worldly goods from a house fire and VVD is drinking a tonic which gives him gigantism.

Cerys

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 05, 2021, 11:09:17 AM
It's even dumber than that - whales and dolphins are the descendants of land dwelling mammals, so it's not that they didn't evolve legs, it's that they deliberately devolved them, the dumb one-nostril sea turds.

Almost asphyxiated.

Sebastian Cobb

The last sentence of this really tickled me. (it's a discussion about repetitive shop music):

Quote from: Shameless Custard on September 06, 2021, 12:08:00 PM
See, that sounds more bearable. But I guess hearing any song so often, in an already depressing and stilted environment = Hell on Earth

I worked in Millets the camping shop in the late nineties, and they had three tapes, with about ten songs on each, that they'd play on a neverending loop. To add to the cuntery, the tape player was made to only play those company made tapes. Absolutely honking

I must have heard Honky Cat by Elton at least 400 times during my time there

Though it was worse from November to January, as they had one Christmas tape. It genuinely felt like torture at times. Really horrible time

EDIT - I should add that they only played one of the tapes each day, not all three, so it was literally around ten songs being repeated over and over and over. Plus they wouldn't bother changing the tape for weeks at a time. I guess cos the manager couldn't hear it sat in his fucking office, drinking his Vimto

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

I've not heard either for some time, but are Honky Cat and the Good Life theme basically the same tune in parts?

The Dog

Honestly, it was this that really got me though:

Quote from: Glebe on September 08, 2021, 01:01:33 AM
I have a funny feeling we're going to be seeing a LOT more of Braveheart Statue around these here parts!

Shoulders?-Stomach!