Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:46:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

At this stage, why the fuck not..

Started by Butchers Blind, August 23, 2021, 10:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robhug

imagine having that amount of unwavering self belief

he's not at all bright but achieved quite a bit just on the back of that

Fambo Number Mive

SpiderChrist

i hope he gets eaten by a koala snake or whatever it is they've got on that godforsaken continent

Twit 2

Quote from: Goldentony on August 23, 2021, 05:17:57 PM
I want Ian Botham to go to my house and fuck my dad

I'd like your dad to fuck me at Ian Botham's house

steve98

Why not just let Paddy McGuiness present everything on TV: car-shit, quiz-shows, moments of national mourning, the news, political debates, documentaries, kid''s stuff - the lot... might as fucking well.

Jittlebags

To be fair, Kate Hoey deserves Ghana. I hope she likes fu-fu.

non capisco

There's a Savile episode of that programme where the kids grill Botham, 'Open To Question'. Surprise surprise, he comes across as a total psychopath.

Trigger warning: UHuhUHuhUH, now then now then, disgusting old paedo rapist, as it 'appens

evilcommiedictator

steve98

Quote from: non capisco on August 25, 2021, 12:01:21 AM
There's a Savile episode of that programme where the kids grill Botham, 'Open To Question'. Surprise surprise, he comes across as a total psychopath.

Trigger warning: UHuhUHuhUH, now then now then, disgusting old paedo rapist, as it 'appens

Imagine being able to build a hugely successful career out of being able to wiggle a cigar, and go "Uhuhuhuh 'Ow's about that then, guys 'n' gals," and "Now then now then, pop-pickers, uhuhuhuh," and nothing else. Nothing else at all.

Ferris

Open to Questions is now my new favourite tv show. Those Scottish kids absolutely roasting whatever grade A berk and/or egomaniac they've tempted into the show. Terrific.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: steve98 on August 25, 2021, 12:52:16 AM
Imagine being able to build a hugely successful career out of being able to wiggle a cigar, and go "Uhuhuhuh 'Ow's about that then, guys 'n' gals," and "Now then now then, pop-pickers, uhuhuhuh," and nothing else. Nothing else at all.

Watching the Paralympic opening ceremony this afternoon and hearing that the Olympic flame started off at Stoke Mandeville I had an idle thought that if it'd have happened 20 years ago you just know that Uncle-Jimm-Eh-now-then-now-then would have inveigled himself into the proceedings, insisting he carry the torch the first half mile or something.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: steve98 on August 25, 2021, 12:52:16 AM

If Savile had said 'pop-pickers' Alan Freeman would have fucking battered him.

Video Game Fan 2000

The reaction shot at 6:07 of the Botham one had me laffing.

Video Game Fan 2000