Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,323
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:32:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What a fucking coincidence

Started by Icehaven, August 23, 2021, 11:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

Over the counter daily contraceptive pills needing no prescription were made legal at the end of last month, at a relatively small cost of about £10 for a month's supply. Great stuff. Just saw the TV ads for it today.
And by an astonishing coincidence widely used regular prescription (and therefore free) contraception pills such as Noriday have mysteriously run into supply problems in the last few weeks, which won't be resolved until at least the end of next month. Probably Covid or Brexit or something of course. How fortunate, though, that this happened at exactly the same time as it became possible to buy basically the same pill over the counter instead of getting it for free on prescription, phew!

Hope there's some preparation for the number of scrapings this is going to necessitate in a few months, or the number of unwanted offspring in the years to come. What the fuck am I saying, of course there isn't.

Rev+

There is never any tomorrow, Marxist.

who cares

related to the thread theme but not the subject of the post- I saw a piece in the local paper when Megabus started running services from Brighton to London. Apparently the first journey back to Brighton had broken down, but luckily, a National Express coach doing the same trip was passing by, and also luckily they had enough seats on board to 'rescue' the Megabus passengers, presumably stopping on the hard shoulder to let them get on for free. Which was nice of them.

Zetetic

Pijlstaart

With a new sex tax it's my sincere hope we can restrict the whole wretched affair to a select few members of the ruling class, seems like too much responsibility for the likes of us. Hands-on-bum sex is all the rage now, in the turkic style, ululating, the mary whitehouse flipbook expressly instructed arms pressed tight to our sides and glum facial expressions, but she took it out of print just before the school year started and so the great culture war of our age was lost.

Much too expensive, if I were you I'd kick the can down the road and just hold the baby in when it comes to birthing time, I've held shits in for a whole weekend, had to walk about like a crocodile but I did it, and you will too, perhaps a couple of clothes pegs if you're nervous.