Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:37:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Man suspected of contaminating food at three Fulham supermarkets

Started by Fambo Number Mive, August 26, 2021, 07:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanheadmcginty

Looking at the perpetrator's name, I suspect vowel play.

Dex Sawash

steve98

Sounds mental: chucking blood-filled syringes and eggs around 3 (Three) supermarkets? One yes, we've all done that, but 3? Nutter.

Chucking eggs and blood filled syringes about might seem a bit mental, but it's obviously not as crazy as spending a few minutes to consider a purchase like the Plymouth Incel did.

Quote from: Zetetic on August 26, 2021, 08:02:23 AM
And I'd advise you to get it down you.

I'm Kool of the Gang and I'd advise you to get down on it.

The Mollusk

Yeah but whose blood? That's the question on everyone's lips. Especially the lips of those who ate the food injected with blood.

Personally I've had one too many bank holiday weekends ruined before they've begun with me having to ask "whose fucking blood have I ingested?" so I can see why the potential victims might be quite worked up about this.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I think he is a bad man and if I saw him doing this I would beat him up.

imitationleather

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on August 27, 2021, 08:12:46 PM
I think he is a bad man and if I saw him doing this I would beat him up.

Internet hardman! Not fucking about tonight.

Where'd you do him? Behind the bins or in the aisle? In the aisle would be good because you could grab Fray Bentos and corned beef and that to use as weapons.

Johnny Yesno

buttgammon

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on August 27, 2021, 08:35:58 PM
'This content is for members only'?

It is spunk, isn't it?

Subscribe for regular legal updates and a free vial of spunk, freshly ejaculated by a solicitor.

The Mollusk

Quote from: willpurry on August 27, 2021, 08:26:51 PM
...blank.

Hope this was intended to be heard in the JackBox Word Spud guy's voice because it got a laugh out of me.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: imitationleather on August 27, 2021, 08:18:37 PM
Internet hardman! Not fucking about tonight.

Where'd you do him? Behind the bins or in the aisle? In the aisle would be good because you could grab Fray Bentos and corned beef and that to use as weapons.

The aisle with the knives in. Unfortunately Sainsbury's doesn't have a grenade aisle, or I'd pagger him there.

Bernice

Hadn't really considered blood, but it is definitely the worst possible bodily fluid it could have been.

imitationleather

Quote from: Bernice on August 27, 2021, 11:36:18 PM
Hadn't really considered blood, but it is definitely the worst possible bodily fluid it could have been.

Worse than shit, piss or cum?

Bernice

Quote from: Bernice on August 27, 2021, 11:36:18 PM

Are eyeballs full of fluid? Maybe that. I imagine it's inky.

imitationleather

imitationleather

rack and peanut

Don't think I like this guy at all, not my kind of people.

paruses

Quote from: willpurry on August 27, 2021, 08:26:51 PM
...blank.

I would like Les Dawson to read that out and then have Wendy Craig hold up a card with the word "Spunk" handwritten on it.

Butchers Blind

ProvanFan