Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:08:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

An Evening with Martin Mucklow

Started by holyzombiejesus, August 26, 2021, 11:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

This has just appeared on the listings for a venue near me, for March next year. Anyone heard anything about it? Is there a tour or anything else planned?

I'd be very wary of a show by anyone who immediately goes from a debut bit-part on TV to doing an hour(?) of standup.

This photo of the audience from a previous gig is pure deso too:

neveragain

I wouldn't want to see him on his own. If it was a show featuring Kerry and Kurtan... I'd still have doubts about how it would transfer to live performance.

olliebean

I didn't realise until looking him up just now that he's Daisy May and Charlie Cooper's father in real life. I don't know if they're involved in this in any respect, though.

neveragain

I should add I don't know anything of his stand-up or stage presence, he could be good.

Martin was an irredeemable prick. Why would you go to this unless it was with the intention of throwing glass bottles of piss at "him"?

chocolate teapot

Is that photo from the sundial theatre in Cirencester?

Steven88

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on August 27, 2021, 10:53:59 AM
I'd be very wary of a show by anyone who immediately goes from a debut bit-part on TV to doing an hour(?) of standup.

This photo of the audience from a previous gig is pure deso too:

Is that Big Mand?

Pete23

And the ghost of Sean Lock bottom right...

Cuellar

I'm sure I read somewhere that he'd done stand up in the past, long before This Country.