Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:14:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm starting a Patreon!

Started by Dr Rock, August 27, 2021, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

God knows if it will even beat Glinner's numbers, but I figured it's worth a try. Don't worry, I won't promote it here, due to a. rules about self-promotion and b. I'd like to stay anonymous here. c. any spare money people have here should go to Neil.

But I would like a few people familiar with Patreon to give mine a lookover before I launch it and tell me if it's seems ok or suggest revisions. If you're interested please PM me.

Hope this is ok, Neil?

touchingcloth

Anyone who is curious but hasn't PMd the OP yet definitely should do - some of the greatest smooth phimosis content I've ever seen.

Endicott

PMs are banned now you crazy freaks.

Butchers Blind

Should've gone straight to OnlyFans now they've backed down on banning the explicit stuff. How much rear door action are you planning on uploading?

Dr Rock

Butchers Blind

Dr Rock

Sadly so far nobody has volunteered to give my Patreon a look over.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 28, 2021, 11:42:11 AM
Sadly so far nobody has volunteered to give my Patreon a look over.

My wife is out tonight and I'm looking for some wank fodder. Feel free to PM me and I'll give it a go

Dr Rock

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 28, 2021, 08:04:00 PM
My wife is out tonight and I'm looking for some wank fodder. Feel free to PM me and I'll give it a go

Yay!