Author Topic: Vegan stuff you recently tried  (Read 2643 times)

Pink Gregory

• a perfect eggy
Re: Vegan stuff you recently tried
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2021, 03:57:22 PM »
The No Chicken Royale is also very good, if you could consider a burger king chicken sandwich very good in the first placem

Jockice

• I really have red hair. And a **********.
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2021, 04:05:25 PM »
Thoughts?

Nice. I did have cheese on it though, which I do feel slightly guilty about, not that I'm a total vegan but I try to avoid animal products as much as possible.But I'd asked for it with no relish, as I can't bear stuff like that, or indeed mayonnaise, and the burger would be a bit dry without something on it. Maybe I could have suggested they got some vegan cheese. I probably will on my next visit.

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2021, 11:56:44 PM »
Swedish fish mini, I'm making sure I mention that they were the mini ones because I haven't had the big ones and sometimes they're very different with the consistency and stuff aren't they? Like you'll get some big fuck off cola bottles and they're all sticky and more chewy or whatever.

These won't trouble your fillings and they're really nice.

They're not cheap and they're rare in these parts of the world, I think, but if you see some on your travels, they're worth a go!
My nephew spied them at the metro centre and I got him some and he was handing them out in the car and we were all like "fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

mothman

• I don't know why
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2021, 12:02:38 AM »
After years of turning her nose up at my Spag Bol, TeenMoth has now decided she likes it - if it’s made with Quorn mince. I’m having a paternity test done.

Cloud

• This is probably a mistake
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2021, 09:31:58 AM »
Aldi falafel and houmous wraps - pretty darn good.  A fine solid alternative to Huel.

gib

• Logistics Assistant
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2021, 02:12:12 PM »
Have you tried their pasties from the freezer section? As long as you like white pepper they are very good.

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2021, 06:29:10 PM »
I'm not vegan to be honest, but I did try shoehorning my dietary preferences into any conversation I happened to get into for a while.

Tags: