Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:08:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stand Up Sit Down

Started by Tony Tony Tony, August 28, 2021, 07:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

My stepson recently introduced me to the pleasures of the "luxury pee". He was brought up in an entirely female household which caused him to take his ease sitting down. He calls it having a luxury wee as he says it is easier and more pleasurable than the traditional male stand up.

Having taken up the practice myself I find he is very much right. There are soooo many advantages to the seated piss. So how about yourselves CaBbers? Do you stand or sit?

And so as not to leave out the laydeeez maybe you have taken advantage of the invention of the She Wee which I understand has more than halved the length of the queues at festivals. 

Sebastian Cobb

Went through a phase of doing them when I was working in an office that allowed shorts so just used to cut in them from about April-October (I was cycling in wearing them anyway) and discovered the amount of splashback I got off light khaki.

It was alright, a bit relaxing. I often found myself having half/quater shits as well, something I could've kept in me until it was asking to come out but you know, 'while I'm here' and all that.

Small Man Big Horse

This is madness, one of the many, sexy joys of being a man is the ability to urinate within seconds, no pulling down trousers and sitting your arse firmly on the seat, you just get your old lad out and piss anywhere. Plus with a dodgy knee like mine a sit down wee is quite painful, and I need to take a deep breath before summoning up the strength to stand up, perhaps it's a young man's game, but I'll never know now.

Poobum

Always sit down, less mess, less worry, and you can have fun modulating your stream without having to change your trousers afterwards.

Butchers Blind

Depends on circumstances. In a hurry, it's a standing piss. Wake up in the night piss, sit down.

thenoise

Always stand at public/work loos. My Penis is no larger than adequate and even I run the risk of the tip kissing the edge of the bowl on sitting/standing. I'll live with that on my own shitter, where I appreciate the advantages (have a bit of a phone fiddle, enjoy a micro break from the toddler).

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 28, 2021, 07:54:07 PM
Depends on circumstances. In a hurry, it's a standing piss. Wake up in the night piss, sit down.

Once when staying at my folks after I'd moved out I went for a middle of the night piss and was in the process of pulling my cock out of my boxers while walking towards the pot when the back of my hand bumped into by dad's balding head, 'waaah!' I exclaimed, as he sniggered in the dark. It turns out he'd had a migraine and was also not putting the light on. When asked why he didn't say anything he didn't give an answer beyond 'I was too busy worrying about ending up with something in my ear!'.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 28, 2021, 08:02:42 PM
Once when staying at my folks after I'd moved out I went for a middle of the night piss and was in the process of pulling my cock out of my boxers while walking towards the pot when the back of my hand bumped into by dad's balding head, 'waaah!' I exclaimed, as he sniggered in the dark. It turns out he'd had a migraine and was also not putting the light on. When asked why he didn't say anything he didn't give an answer beyond 'I was too busy hoping about ending up with something in my arse

Fixed that for you.

Sebastian Cobb

If that was his true intention he should've rotated himself roughly 180 degrees on a vertical axis.

'sat' at the bog, head first, in the pan.

Chollis

What about when your tip touches the inside of the bowl though. Disgusting

Echo Valley 2-6809

Nothing beats a stand-up piss when you're drunk and seeing how far you can walk backwards away from the toilet while still getting all your piss in the bowl.

Pink Gregory

I find it's very useful for eliminating the 'post-wee' scenario.

jobotic

No. I automatically makes my rectum try and force a turd out, and I do far too much of that as it is.

who cares

Quote from: Chollis on August 28, 2021, 08:53:07 PM
What about when your tip touches the inside of the bowl though. Disgusting

Yeah I hate that. And if I sat down, it'd be even worse!!!!!1

bgmnts

I'm too lazy to consistently do a sit down wee but it is a much better wee I will say.

Although actually one time around New years I was slightly pissed up a friends house and I sat down for a piss and before realising I pissed out half of it through the gap between the rip and the lid, spilling out all over the floor and my jeans. Went through at least half a roll of toilet paper.

An tSaoi

It's alright in your own house, but why sit on a dirty office toilet if you don't have to?

Pink Gregory

Are *all* of the toilets under the jurisdiction of Barry council basically metal prison toilets?

Saw a really unconfident piece of cruising toilet graffiti in Barry - Are there any big cock gay guys in Barry?  Love giving BJ to big cock, 8" plus if possible

MikeP

Probably something screwy internally but if I pee sitting down, within ten minutes I find there's more to come. Doesn't happen with a vertical pee. Curiously there's no problem with peeing horizontally either. Not tried it upside down for fairly obvious reasons...

Pijlstaart

A wee can be initiated from any position but it can conclude only when standing up, shades of süße Brei, and the jet of piss that flies into my shat-in frillies when I stand up at the end of a sit-down wee is remonstrative, it is the voice of Christ Himself. The danger revitalises us, it allows us to reflect and re-evaluate, each time you STAND before that bowl it should be as though you were standing at the edge of a cliff. These conversations were had long ago by better men than wee, those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: An tSaoi on August 28, 2021, 11:33:41 PM
It's alright in your own house, but why sit on a dirty office toilet if you don't have to?
ah yes, we wouldn't want to get germs on our arses now would we, the part of your body that's famously not a massive source of bacteria

god I hate dainty bitches who hover over the toilet and get piss everywhere and then won't wipe it up

machotrouts

Sit down mandatory because my piss sprays and splutters in all directions. Bellend like a showerhead

MikeP

Quote from: Pijlstaart on August 29, 2021, 12:29:38 AM
each time you STAND before that bowl it should be as though you were standing at the edge of a cliff

You don't need to aim off the edge of a cliff. Also, you are very unlikely to fall to your death at a toilet bowl - not impossible I suppose, but not likely enough to make it exciting.
I do recall sitting down on one when the door blew in because of a nearby explosion, but generally you're safer on a toilet than most places. Standing or sitting.

MikeP

Quote from: machotrouts on August 29, 2021, 01:01:04 AM
Sit down mandatory because my piss sprays and splutters in all directions. Bellend like a showerhead

Stick to doing it off a cliff then. Standing or sitting it sounds like you're in for some degree of fallout.

touchingcloth

Quote from: An tSaoi on August 28, 2021, 11:33:41 PM

I always use cubicles rather than urinals so that I can wipe my chap dry. Usually you can sit in comfort in an office because unlike, say, an airport, disgusting men don't tend to hose them in piss.

All Surrogate

katzenjammer

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 28, 2021, 07:47:06 PM
Went through a phase of doing them when I was working in an office that allowed shorts...
Haven't got my good glasses on so read that as 'sharts'. Very confusing

Mister Six

Quote from: All Surrogate on August 29, 2021, 11:38:44 AM
Radiohead wrote a song about this.

The raindrops!

Beat me to it.

I've been doing luxury wees for about 10 years, after discovering them while working at a job so intense, having a wee felt like a little holiday. Been doing so at work or home or anywhere with an acceptable toilet ever since. Obviously a stand-up wee is always possible when surroundings are grotty or time is tight, but otherwise I have a nice sit down. Reclaim the seat!

Icehaven

Dizzee Rascal considers etc.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on August 29, 2021, 12:44:23 AM
ah yes, we wouldn't want to get germs on our arses now would we, the part of your body that's famously not a massive source of bacteria

god I hate dainty bitches who hover over the toilet and get piss everywhere and then won't wipe it up

Just remembered there was one workplace that had a toilet seat with a clean crack in it - roughly at the 9 o-clock position. It was very easy to forget it was there, sitting on it would open it and then you'd feel a nasty pinch as it closed up, horrible. It was like that for the 2 years I worked there.

Dex Sawash

Always have latex gloves in the car for roadside emergencies because I have a fetish am fastidious and drive crumbling piles of shit, usually.
Did a wee in a latex glove while driving as I didn't have a bottle/big cup and I don't like stopping. The firmly clamped glove expanded nicely to the required volume until it was released. Shouldn't have bothered with the glove, really.