Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:13:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Seven New Experiences In Seven Days

Started by Small Man Big Horse, August 31, 2021, 10:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

Quote from: who cares on September 01, 2021, 12:16:18 AM
I've never done ketamine or dressed as a lion so that's Monday sorted

I actually did both of these things for the first time (not on the same night) in the past 12 months, so I suppose covid hasn't been a total write-off.

Quote from: Kankurette on September 03, 2021, 11:58:08 AM
I'm trying to think of new experiences and the only one I'm really up for right now is this. I want to see if I'll start tripping balls. I need to wait until shark week is over though, I don't want to end up floating in my own blood.

I have a friend who tried it quite recently and said she found it really relaxing. She suffers from quite bad aches/generally feeling run down thanks to Lupus and apparently it helped with that. I'm ridiculously fidgety and also quite claustrophobic, so I suspect I'd be scratching the walls and howling to be let out within minutes, but there is a part of me that's curious about trying it.

Kankurette

They do make allowances for you if you're claustrophobic, supposedly. I am myself, though it's more to do with crowds, and I'm also a fidget, but I think I'll probably just fall asleep in there.

I've never dressed as a lion or done ket, though I did dress as a giraffe once.

imitationleather

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Kankurette on September 03, 2021, 11:58:08 AM
I'm trying to think of new experiences and the only one I'm really up for right now is this. I want to see if I'll start tripping balls. I need to wait until shark week is over though, I don't want to end up floating in my own blood.

There's also the German sex club but COVID makes that a bit difficult.

I missed this the first time, I've also really been curious about sensory deprivation/isolation tank stuff. The only reason I've not started a thread on it is the covid thing.

Apparently there used to be a decent place with pods round my way but it has got shut, but there's a beauty parlour that offers it in a bigger pool. Still really want to try it out at some point.

buttgammon

I smoke weed semi-regularly but apart from that, the only drug I've ever taken is MDMA and to be honest, I'm not bothered about taking anything else at this point. Mad sex stuff is the way forward.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: buttgammon on September 03, 2021, 10:23:01 PM
I smoke weed semi-regularly but apart from that, the only drug I've ever taken is MDMA and to be honest, I'm not bothered about taking anything else at this point. Mad sex stuff is the way forward.

I think my experimental days are behind me but I'd quite like to try DMT.

the 2c* family is great, a bit like taking mdma and hallucinogens at the same time.

Dex Sawash

Friday- Coke with Coffee (see fizzy drinks thread)
Saturday- wore proper Pearl Izumi bike shorts I found in trash shared with bike shop next to work (small hole in leg seam, warranty discard)
Sunday- ? (Stay tuned, Dex fans)

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 04, 2021, 05:09:09 PM

Ever tried 'coftea', making a brew in coffee?

I have. Also when a workplace water heater thing broke I tried to make a brew with the hot water function on the bean-to-cup machine and it tasted exactly like it.

Wouldn't recommend drinking more than once.

paruses

Quote from: Kankurette on September 03, 2021, 08:52:37 PM
They do make allowances for you if you're claustrophobic, supposedly. I am myself, though it's more to do with crowds, and I'm also a fidget, but I think I'll probably just fall asleep in there.

A place opened in Birmingham probably 4 years ago and I went. Really enjoyed it. You can have the lights on, dimmed, or off as you choose throughout (sensor-y type switches easy to find along the sides to adjust). I really enjoyed it - I went dark for the session but don't really have an issue with that sort of thing. Would recommend.

German sex club also sounds fine.

Sebastian Cobb

Some places also have bigger ones that are less like a pod and more of a small room with a small pool in them, possibly for accessibility reasons I think the place I was looking at is like that.

WhoMe

Heavy metal gig, do some moshing.
Go skiing in actual snow, replace memories of face planting on the cruel astro-turfed slopes of Beckton Alps.
Bee keeping/harvest some fresh honey
Do a dirt rally stage in an Impreza.
Play an hour on Channel One sound system, full beans.
Volunteer at shelter or soup kitchen.
Lob a flaming projectile from trebuchet

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 04, 2021, 05:09:09 PM
Saturday- wore proper Pearl Izumi bike shorts I found in trash shared with bike shop next to work (small hole in leg seam, warranty discard)
Sunday- ? (Stay tuned, Dex fans)

Sunday- really struggling here, probably need an indulgence on this from Fr. Bigley - hearty neighbor wave directed at previously unacknowledged man who lives in house across street.