Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:52:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn eager to get his hands on my jam sponges!

Started by Glebe, September 01, 2021, 05:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

I'm afraid to inform you all that popcorn has been trying to get his hands on my jam sponges! Buy I won't let the greedy grub-grabber get his hands on my baked fancies! Hands off, 'lot-scoffer'!

Lemming

Recommend relocating them to the windowsill on the open kitchen window for safekeeping. The only way popcorn will be able to reach them there is if he exaggeratedly sniffs the air and subsequently floats over the fence and into the garden, which seems immensely unlikely based on my understanding of physics.

popcorn

popcorn

thanks good advice

*shoves all of glebe's jam sponges up my arse*

I've come for my jam sponge, yet I can't seem to find any. Is there some sort of problem?

Fambo Number Mive

I've come to kiss ass and eat jam sponge. And we appear to be out of jam sponge (unless I eat it out of popcorn's bumhole).

Poobum

Glebe

Quote from: Lemming on September 01, 2021, 05:32:23 AMRecommend relocating them to the windowsill on the open kitchen window for safekeeping.

No fear - I did that with some freshly-baked doughnuts earlier and they were quickly snaffled!

READERS VOICE: I 'doughnut' think that was a good idea! *mirth!*

popcorn

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on September 05, 2021, 04:42:03 PMyeah I shoved all them donuts up my arse too.

Always have to lower the tone. This is no place for the likes of you, popcorns!

Replies From View

I thought popcorn had brought two bicycles to the wrestling match.  Was I misinformed?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on September 05, 2021, 08:28:16 PMI thought popcorn had brought two bicycles to the wrestling match.  Was I misinformed?

No of course not!