Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fast shutter speed to document weeing into popcorn’s remaining good eye

Started by Replies From View, September 01, 2021, 12:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Replies From View

popcorn you aren't allowed to let your eyelid close at all when we do it, ok

Is there anything we could eat or drink beforehand that would make our piss extra caustic?

I've imagined popcorn with a really nonchalant look on his face, shrugging his shoulders as our piss bounces off his one good cornea and found it really upsetting.

I've got a lifelike dildo with a hole in it, some plastic tubing and a bottle of lemon washing up liquid if it would be OK to bring that along.
I hope I'm not overstepping the mark. I just can't bear the thought of him laughing this one off.

Replies From View

Thank you - please do bring along that apparatus, as anything like that will prolong the session in a good way.

Glebe

Shutter speeds are a real boon these days! Come on - let's get that weed-in eye snapped!

:)

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on September 01, 2021, 03:22:11 PMThey are, aren't they!  A thorough boon.

There's no time for chat! Hurry up and record that pissy eye for posterity!

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on September 01, 2021, 03:57:08 PM
do your worst I am protected 😎

I can tell they are only children's sunglasses without UV protection.  All they are doing is enlarging your pupil to allow even more piss in.

Glebe