Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:18:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

>Take a look at our big worm<

Started by Plank, August 12, 2005, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plank

Is anyone up for a Worm? It's similar to the corpse.
http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=7047&highlight=corpse

There's an example of a worm here.
http://www.worm.bluesfear.com/index2.html

The rules:

--------

-------

Running order so far:

Plank
terminallyrelaxed
slim
fanny splendid
Artemis
sproglette
Eight Taiwanese Teenagers
Rubbish Monkey
Regular John
wasp_f15ting
Cardinal Tit Storm
Mediocre Rich
Muteki
Tre
ccab

-------

The finished worm

ccab

Good idea - and it reverses the relationship normally held between men and worms - we will be the farmers of its intestines.

I'm in. This is identical to rodeo27. One suggestion - for extra vermiformity, why not make it 400x600?

edit - actually ignore that - worms are just as wormy horizontally.

VegaLA

Holy crap that has got to be some of the best art/graphic/images i've seen in a long time, very Designers Republic !

Mediocre Rich

Quote from: "ccab"rodeo27

They are fucking cool.

slim

I want to do this so much, I'm calling this thread ladyslim.

fanny splendid

Artemis

I only contribute to this forum in spits and spurts but I'd like to be a part of this if they are no major objections.

sproggy

Sounds interesting, I'm in.

Can we have a nice ccab style rules sheet though?

Rubbish Monkey

i shall take part obviously
might i add that anyone who don thinks they have time can be moved in the list? so the ycan partake later? ok.

Regular John

wasp_f15ting

i'll join this worm fisting session, lube me up.

slim

How big is the seam you have to match then? What I mean is, how many pixels do you take from the previous image for a smooth transition?

George

QuoteHow big is the seam...for a smooth transition?

Classic technical gayhow, that.

Plank

I'm not sure if you've participated in a corpse before Slim, but it's similar to that. You take the previous image and make sure your canvas of 600x400 blends in to the right of the last image. There's no overlap of canvas area if that's what you mean.

Anyway, I think I'll start off the worm around Monday evening, unless anyone has any objections? Late stragglers are more than welcome to sign up, even while the worm is in progress.

slim

Yeah, I thought you got 15px or something of the last image, not the whole thing, so as to keep people unaware of what's going on around them. I wondered how much I was likely to receive and had to pass on, or is it the whole image?

Plank

We'll be receiving and passing on the whole image for this Slim. Rubbish Monkey suggested we do the worm so that you use something from the previous image, which would be a bit difficult with only a 15 pixel slither to work with.

Artemis

What's the order we'll be doing this in, then?

Plank

I'll put up the list just before I start off the worm I suppose, so I don't have to keep updating it. I'm a lazy sod.

slim

Quote from: "Plank"We'll be receiving and passing on the whole image for this Slim. Rubbish Monkey suggested we do the worm so that you use something from the previous image, which would be a bit difficult with only a 15 pixel slither to work with.
Ha! I'm such a dimwit sometimes. Excuse my ignorance.

terminallyrelaxed

I wanna play. I wanna play!.

Also, I'm not that hot, so please be gentle with your right-hand edge, whoever's before me! Nothing too complicated please.

Also, I'm free tomorrow and the weekend, so near the beginning or end is good if you don't want a delay while I'm at work.

JJJJH

Plank

Running order so far:

Plank
terminallyrelaxed
slim
fanny splendid
Artemis
sproglette
Rubbish Monkey
Regular John
wasp_f15ting
Cardinal Tit Storm
Mediocre Rich
Muteki
Tre
ccab

I'll hand over the starting image to you this evening if that's ok with you TR?

Mediocre Rich

I'd quite fancy chancing my arm at this if it isn't too late.

mothman

What is an acceptable amount of time to submit your image?

fanny splendid

George

Plank

Quote from: "mothman"What is an acceptable amount of time to submit your image?

Twoish days I suppose. Any longer and a mob of verbwhores will come around and give you a Chinese burn. Shall I add you to the list?