Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:47:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

>Take a look at our big worm<

Started by Plank, August 12, 2005, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

I'm not sure. . . I have the technical skills, but doubt my creative ability to come up with something, an idea, a design, whatever. . .

slim

Do it! I've no talent whatsoever and I'm joining in.

That said, I'm going to look fucking great nestled between those two terrible hasbeens fanny and ccab. :wanky:

Plank

And off she wiggles.

There's still plenty of time to sign up if any late comers want a go.

terminallyrelaxed

And we're off! Working on it now...

Artemis

So we don't all get to see it until it's finished then? Or can we watch it's gradual development?

terminallyrelaxed

I think its better if we wait until the end.

I'm not finished yet, but the bulk of its done. For some reason my web connection is really slow so its taken ages to search for source images - so much that I've changed my original idea twice.

I'm trying to finish it tonight but it might have to wait until tomorrow evening.

terminallyrelaxed

Sorry I obviously didnt finish this last night, will do so tonight.

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "Mediocre Rich"
Quote from: "ccab"rodeo27

They are fucking cool.

They aren't much concerned with the blending thing though are they?

terminallyrelaxed

never mind, I haven't eaten yet, not thinking straight.

terminallyrelaxed

Right I've finished mine, ccab's next so he'll find a PM waiting. I could've spent a bit more time making good but it still takes me a while to do most things so I thought I'd get the basic thing down and pass it on so we can get cracking.

ccab

I need another hour or so to finish mine off, but it won't be tonight. I'll have it ready after the lunchbreak tomorrow.

Sorry I'm holding you up.

Artemis

Ooooh, I wonder what it's like.... any clues?

mothman

Granted I'm taking the cowardly way out, but I think I'll sit this one out and see the end result, and then consider if I could ever be good enough to participate in a future worm.

DocDaneeka

Hows is it? Still in Segments?

Plank

Are you ok to finish your tile ccab, or do you want us to skip a place to slim?

Plank

I think I'll pass on tr's tile to slim this evening, unless ccab re-emerges before then.

terminallyrelaxed

Could be a plan - I want to do another one already!

slim

Maybe we should loop through twice? :)

You're welcome to pass it on, but ccab implied he'd made a start, didn't he? It'd be a shame to waste his time - I'm quite busy with work tonight anyway, so I'd probably not be able to produce anything 'til tomorrow night.

If you were expecting a speedy turnaround, I apologise, but it might be best to give ccab til tomorrow teatime and then I'll take the mantle if he's otherwise engaged.

Edit: Shame on ccab, by the way, after his firm admonishments during Wimblemong. Shame! Shame! :)

Plank

Ok, I'll leave it till tomorrow then. I hope ccab does gets back to us though because I think his stuff is smashing.

slim

He could always pop back in later on in the running order if he's just busy at present, I would think.

Artemis

Last Sunday, I had a little twinge of pain in my left leg. I was quite worried about it for an hour or two but it appears to have gone away now.

slim

Segment done and PM's passed on. Take it away, vagina magnificent.

Morrisfan82

I'm all excited about doing this. Problem is, it's not gonna be my turn for weeks... damn my tardy application...

fanny splendid

Artemis

And in turn to sproglette

What fun!

George

This is turning into the emperor's new clothes. I'm warped enough to prefer that, a conceptual worm.

sproggy

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Segment sent to RUBBISH MONKEY