Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:54:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shows Like Opie & Anthony?

Started by MortSahlFan, September 02, 2021, 06:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: The Ombudsman on September 14, 2021, 11:13:59 AM
Theo and Ethan (from H3) discussed it I recall as he was on bad form for both their podcasts. I'll see if I can find a link to it.

I get his grumpy persona is a thing that people want, (I find it tiresome) but Theo seems too genuine a person to be such a wanker to.

Edit to include this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RRtSB-hWww
Thanks. Some interesting points about Burr, even if it is a little odd to talk so publicly about how badly he affected them.
They both seem to have revered him which might have been part of the problem. I don't think Burr thinks he's anything special himself.

up_the_hampipe

Burr had a string of podcast appearances where he was argumentative or overly guarded. I think his manager or someone probably had a word and he became much more friendly in recent ones.

The Ombudsman

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on September 14, 2021, 04:34:21 PM
Thanks. Some interesting points about Burr, even if it is a little odd to talk so publicly about how badly he affected them.
They both seem to have revered him which might have been part of the problem. I don't think Burr thinks he's anything special himself.

I think that's one of the reasons I like Theo Von. His willingness to speak about how he feels and not be your standard American blokey comic like the majority of the others I think makes him stand out. There are a few out there that but having a reasonably high profile male comic willing and able to talk about things men feel or go through is a good thing. And I should add not just for other men, everyone can learn something from it.

MortSahlFan

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on September 14, 2021, 04:46:07 PM
Burr had a string of podcast appearances where he was argumentative or overly guarded. I think his manager or someone probably had a word and he became much more friendly in recent ones.

I attribute some of this to his family, being a new father.