Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:22:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

H.S. Art End-of-year review!

Started by Glebe, September 03, 2021, 06:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Folks, it's time for the H.S. Art end-of-year review! And what a year it's been, with clownes, eggs, biffres, cigs, arse and more!

How was it for you, then?!

PlanktonSideburns

I enjoyed all the new wacky characters everyone created; Johnny Nipples, Gravesend Peter, Gupta the fuckarsed convenience store owner with an elephant's tusk jammed up his urethra, The Despondent Falcon, Noel Headmonds, Glebe's Dad.

The list just goes on and on.

frajer

I didn't appreciate everyone telling what my dad was up to, there's a reason I don't call.

Fambo Number Mive

Here is the summary from my report.

"Hello. I have come into HS Art to get something done. I recommend a demands-led framework to provide a blueprint of clowne to the readers of HS Art in place of detailed, fully sourced threads about clowne. We should also bring back the HS Art pledge card where we pledge to shove a jam sponge up popcorn's arse every day and improve the deployment of sissy baskets among the HS Art community"

pancreas

It was a bad year for me. I caught Aids from popcorn's 'let's share our needles' thread.

Glebe

Hard to believe a full year has gone by!

PlanktonSideburns

The gruesome Trevor revival was good

Ferris

Arseholes down by nearly 30%, and turd jokes nearly halved during the 2021 fiscal year.

Naturally, there won't be bonuses this year and we may have a round of redundancies before Christmas.

touchingcloth

Shouldn't the reconciliation wait til March?

Ferris

Why do you think I'm telling you now? If we all pull together, get out there, and post as much anus content as we can we might be able to turn this thing around.

If not, well...

Replies From View

I thought this would be more along the lines of comedy sketches, hilarious comedy sketches on stage in the HS Art school hall

Spoon of Ploff

Replies From View

pancreas was fussing about with a church organ for so long that his height wasn't measured again

Replies From View

shoulders stomach famously putting all his hair up into a giant bun

Glebe

31st of Dec, eh? Hard to believe an entire year has flown by already! Gosh!