Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:42:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Things You Assume Everybody Else Does

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, September 03, 2021, 07:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

wanking thread

Cleaning your fingernails using a toothpick.
Absolutely * everyone* does this, right? Something very satisfying about ploughing through the old fingernails, fetching up a mini- bundle of accumulated grime and mucus ( because everyone also picks their nose, of course).Absolutely every single one of the boys and girls on CaB do this, because quite literally * everyone* does it ( apart from Les Dennis, who uses his fingernail clippings, previously bitten off and filed away especially for this strangely enjoyable task). Seeing a relatively clean fingernail after a scraping from the trusty toothpick doesn't quite give you the bizarre feeling of euphoria you experience after an hour's vomiting, but still a nice feeling of satisfaction after having completed this task. Amirite? Of course I am! EVERY FUCKER DOES IT!

What else do you assume everybody else does?

Dr Rock

Sometimes moves from room to room fighting and shooting imaginary opponents.

Replies From View

Everyone apart from me collects up their toe nail clippings and stuffs them down the bath overflow

Tony Tony Tony

Sleeps wearing a pair of socks.

(Ones that don't have cum in obvs I'm no animal)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Paul Calf

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on September 03, 2021, 09:07:51 AM
Sleeps wearing a pair of socks.

(Ones that don't have cum in obvs I'm no animal)

Just socks?

That's unforgiveable.

Butchers Blind

Before you leave your house, check every water tap to make sure they're fully turned off and check the cooker hob knobs, again to make sure they're off even though you haven't used it that day. Do this again before going to bed.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

When in the shower, uses their pubes as a makeshift lathering pad for the shower gel, before transferring the suds to the rest of the body.

studpuppet

Quote from: Butchers Blind on September 03, 2021, 09:58:20 AM
Before you leave your house, check every water tap to make sure they're fully turned off and check the cooker hob knobs, again to make sure they're off even though you haven't used it that day. Do this again before going to bed.

My wife used to take ages checking the cooker knobs in the morning. Even used to phone me up on her way to work if I was still at home to check them. I pointed out that if she took a photo of them she could reassure herself on the train. Now she doesn't call - technology, eh?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on September 03, 2021, 10:04:27 AM
When in the shower, uses their pubes as a makeshift lathering pad for the shower gel, before transferring the suds to the rest of the body.

Standard.

I bought some lovely Nablus soap from Palestine recently, made with just olive oil and baking soda, seeing as it's relevant.

Sebastian Cobb

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 03, 2021, 09:20:57 AM
Just socks?

That's unforgiveable.

Have considered adding a Wee Willy Winky/Eboneezer Scrooge type nightcap to protect my luscious locks.

Though I have heard tell that CaB legend Neol Edmonds sleeps wearing a ladies hairnet so as not to disturb his tonsurial arrangement overmuch. 

studpuppet

I'm waiting for the bloke off Mumsnet to post here - the one that used to wash his cock in the glass on the bedside table.[nb]Although having watched lots of Sean Lock clips recently, this may have been him...[/nb]

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on September 03, 2021, 08:13:53 AM
Everyone apart from me collects up their toe nail clippings and stuffs them down the bath overflow

I sometimes uses to leave them in the ashtray when I lived in a smoking housshare it used to drive one of my housemates potty, which is precisely why I did it.

Kankurette

Laugh at old adverts. Like this one. It always used to make me laugh my arse off cos the grandma looks like she's cocking her leg.

turnstyle

Your mum

Spoiler alert
(Sorry. I really, really miss tags.)
[close]

pigamus

Move yourself in the shower rather than moving the shower head.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: studpuppet on September 03, 2021, 11:10:49 AM
I'm waiting for the bloke off Mumsnet to post here - the one that used to wash his cock in the glass on the bedside table.[nb]Although having watched lots of Sean Lock clips recently, this may have been him...[/nb]

Blimey just took a peek at that thread as well as a cheky wank and it got locked after 41 pages. That's Glinner territory.

Kankurette

Mumsnet is regularly besieged by trolls with an obsession with body functions, like the piss troll ('tell me your incontinence stories') or the weirdo with a fetish for Bob Dylan in nappies. They're not subtle and yet loads of people will happily tell them about that time they were caught short in John Lewis.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 03, 2021, 11:12:13 AM
I sometimes uses to leave them in the ashtray when I lived in a smoking housshare it used to drive one of my housemates potty, which is precisely why I did it.

As if stinky ash is nicer than toe nail clippings.  It's remarkable how desensitised smokers are to their habit.

Blue Jam

While I do think that's admirably minging SCobb, I also have to agree with RFV that it's really no more minging than smoking in the first place. No-one needs to smoke and make ash and cigarette butts, everyone has toenails and they all grow and the clippings need to go somewhere.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 03, 2021, 07:46:17 AM
Cleaning your fingernails using a toothpick.

Nope, I use the point of the nail scissors, or just my other nails. When I haven't just painted them of course. Nail polish hides a multitude of sins.

Anyone else find that black sock fluff accumulates under the corners of their big toenails? That's pretty minging but still preferable to wearing white socks.

Replies From View

Everyone apart from me intentionally wears overly tight shoes to make their toes bleed, and then they take the resultant sock carnage and they stuff them into their neighbours' exhaust pipes of their cars

Brundle-Fly

Scratch itchy hands and/or arms with your three-day-old chin stubble. I've yet to light a match on it though.

ProvanFan

Everyone else has shallow thoughts because they're not the special one

Fr.Bigley

WhoMe

Building their cryptocurrency portfolios while I put a few quid in savings each month, like some luddite twat.

Dex Sawash

Get a self-esteem boost whenever someone posts in one of my threads

Utter Shit

I mentioned to my mates once that I never pre-heat the oven and simply add 10 minutes or so onto the cooking time, and they looked at me like I was a madman.

Sebastian Cobb

I assume everyone's like me and doesn't use these modern suggested response buttons on Gmail/Outlook for fear of looking like they're lazily using automatic responses, to the point of hand-writing trite responses themselves and sometimes coming up with something exactly the same as the suggestion and then having to reword it. Actually more effort than just being sincere in the first place really.