Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:53:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are the rules of jinx?

Started by notjosh, September 03, 2021, 10:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notjosh

From what I remember, if two people say the same thing at the same time then one of them can jinx the other. The jinxed person can then not speak until someone says their full name, including middle name. I'm not clear how else someone might want be able to wriggle free of a jinx but there must have been some way, otherwise there'd have been no reason to say "jinx, double jinx, padlock, touch wood, no returns".

Please advise.

pancreas

From what I remember, if two people say the same thing at the same time then one of them can jinx the other. The jinxed person can then not speak until someone says their full name, including middle name. I'm not clear how else someone might want be able to wriggle free of a jinx but there must have been some way, otherwise there'd have been no reason to say "jinx, double jinx, padlock, touch wood, no returns".

Please advise.

JINX!!!

Lungpuddle

Quote from: notjosh on September 03, 2021, 10:40:56 AM

Please advise.

Came here to post this. Well done, notjash.

Johnboy

"Jinxed, bewitched, touched wood before ya!"

Icehaven

I thought the two people who said the same thing just had to interlock their little fingers to lift the jinx?

Sebastian Cobb

If the jinxee speaks while jinxed the jinxer is allowed to punch them in the arm.

I reckon the circle game is better tbh.

Captain Z

I have a lawyer friend who deals with cases like this, I can PM you their details if you want?

Brian Freeze

Quote from: icehaven on September 03, 2021, 10:55:57 AM
I thought the two people who said the same thing just had to interlock their little fingers to lift the jinx?

We did this earlier but you both must say "one two, three blackbirds " at the same time.
For real.

Lord Mandrake

Jinx baby jinx you owe me a can of coke. End of.