Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:48:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vigil - Line Of Duty on a submarine

Started by Custard, September 04, 2021, 12:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

elliszeroed

Last episode was a dud.

Spoilers!

Spoiler alert
Bad guy has a knife to the neck of the Police Officer, and tries to tell the CAPTAIN of a NUCLEAR SUBMARINE what to do?? Sure the Captain would have said "Kill her, whatever, we're not doing anything you want." ??

And after finding out who the traitor was, the team on land didn't seem to do any investigation/ background on the traitor whatsoever, it was just "we has a photo!"

I enjoyed it up to that point. I thought the Coxon was going to turn out to be the bad guy.

[close]

gilbertharding

It's spelled
Spoiler alert
'coxswain'
[close]

Dex Sawash

Binging over a few days, I am either less bothered by dropoff in quality or less able to detect it v seeing 1/week.
I do get bored with all the false baddies and the reveal being it is the system that is bad or whatever. This series did almost perfectly align it's total runtime with that of my hopful expectation of a nude scene.
Agree the final ep was too long by a lot. They should have had
Spoiler alert
the bad guy drop in the sea from the helicopter hoist so they could do another series. Maybe he could make his way to a train and we find out Suranne Jones had in her past failed to rescue a maiden tied to the tracks and had train trauma
[close]

SweetPomPom

Quote from: elliszeroed on October 07, 2021, 08:24:28 AM
Last episode was a dud.

Spoilers!

Spoiler alert
Bad guy has a knife to the neck of the Police Officer, and tries to tell the CAPTAIN of a NUCLEAR SUBMARINE what to do?? Sure the Captain would have said "Kill her, whatever, we're not doing anything you want." ??

And after finding out who the traitor was, the team on land didn't seem to do any investigation/ background on the traitor whatsoever, it was just "we has a photo!"

I enjoyed it up to that point. I thought the Coxon was going to turn out to be the bad guy.

[close]

Spoiler alert
Alex the cheese cunt
[close]
is the bad guy,
Spoiler alert
Coxon
[close]
is alright.

Thought it was alright but it became a lot less cool & Nordic-style and more BBC bobbins as it went on.