Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:20:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Other celebrity encounters

Started by kalowski, September 04, 2021, 02:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

I saw Peter Duncan sellotape a wasp to the door of a Nissan Almera. This was mid 80s and he was in the green and white checked suit that was designed for him by a Blue Peter viewer.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Glebe

Had a brief glimpse of Timothy Dalton within Asda, 1994.

Mr Farenheit

Saw Peter Sissons climbing a motorway embankment, would have been 1998 or 1999. I drove past the same spot many times after that but never saw him again.

dex

Early 90's, I was a kid just putting my underground ticket into the barrier slot so I could pass. A Young Michael Portillo barges past me. The slag!

kalowski

I saw David Bentley (Blackburn Rovers, Spurs) in a Spudulike with Mike Stokes and Richard March of Bentley Rhythm Ace. I couldn't hear the conversation but David Bentley had some handmade slides that said "Bentlies Rhythm Aces" and "Mo' Bentley Mo' Money".
This was 2016. I don't think anything came from it.

Captain Poodle Basher

Back in 1991 Jan Leeming gave me her "Never fails" recipe for upside down cake as we sat in a siding just outside Godalming as we waited for a slow train to clear the points.

What could have been the beginning of a lifelong friendship formed over a love of tricky cake baking was ruined when I called her a cunt and booted her handbag down the carriage.

I should have blamed my behaviour on my (non-existent) Tourettes, but, by the time I'd thought of this, it was 9 hours later and I was at home in bed.