Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:31:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

War criminal stokes Islamaphobia

Started by bgmnts, September 06, 2021, 02:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16wZl78jpZw&ab_channel=GuardianNews

Cunt just won't fuck off and die will he? Presumably, if Islamism is actually a threat, it would surely be down to his actions creating resentment wouldn't it?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I know he beat up that bloke at the nightclub one time but War Criminal seems a bit much

Quote from: bgmnts on September 06, 2021, 02:43:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16wZl78jpZw&ab_channel=GuardianNews

Cunt just won't fuck off and die will he? Presumably, if Islamism is actually a threat, it would surely be down to his actions creating resentment wouldn't it?

Islamism was around way before Tony was on the scene.

touchingcloth

I remember him muttering "ruddy rag head chai wallas" as he headed off on yet another shit lap on his zimmer frame.

Buelligan

Got to the bit about wimminengurlz and my mind was so filled with all their broken bodies and the bodies of people, babies and full grown, they bore and loved, broken by warmongering drum-bangers and their weapon-selling friends, I had to switch off.  The man's a tumour.

touchingcloth

And the fuck is Royal United Service Institute? He looks like Tim Curry playing a shite football manager in front of that backdrop.

Bernice

it is quite unfortunate that the only 12 people on earth who don't despise this dog fellating cunt have prominent positions in the british media.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 06, 2021, 03:32:20 PM
And the fuck is Royal United Service Institute? He looks like Tim Curry playing a shite football manager in front of that backdrop.

He looks like a Sim City advisor who tells me I'm going "regret" cancelling the Roy 'Chubby' Brown gig and then six weeks later the water purification plant shuts down for no reason.

The play button has given him a sort of Hitler tache:

Buelligan

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 06, 2021, 03:32:20 PM
And the fuck is Royal United Service Institute?

The Royal United Service Institute, is a British defence and security think tank.  The natural host of diseases like him.  Run by decent eggs like gerontochild William Hague, David Petraeus and Karin von Hippel, author of Democracy by Force: US Military Intervention in the Post-Cold War World.  Vampires, spooks really.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Smeraldina Rima on September 06, 2021, 03:51:29 PM
The play button has given him a sort of Hitler tache:

Imagine if he adopted that as a "look", going around with a hairy play button on his upper lip.

Ugh, the man is SUCH a colossal bell, why does he insist on doing these things?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Buelligan on September 06, 2021, 04:09:43 PM
The Royal United Service Institute, is a British defence and security think tank.  The natural host of diseases like him.  Run by decent eggs like gerontochild William Hague, David Petraeus and Karin von Hippel, author of Democracy by Force: US Military Intervention in the Post-Cold War World.  Vampires, spooks really.

You know that line of thought about how Al Qaeda hate us because of our freedom? What if they just hate us because they've seen that roster and decided we're all pricks?

chveik

Kankurette

Buelligan

He will one day and maybe all of us will dance.

touchingcloth